Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm interesting didnt think of that at all...
I'm more pissed off that i would of probably had the hardest leg down in the multi but the tab are pricks and wouldnt allow it.:thumbsdown:

Wow. What exactly are you pissed off at? It's not costing you any money not being able to multi them , you can back them individually and keep rolling over so I really have no idea what you are going on about.

Wow. What exactly are you pissed off at? It's not costing you any money not being able to multi them , you can back them individually and keep rolling over so I really have no idea what you are going on about.
Yeah but i didnt want to risk 5u.... i would of much rathered have the 20 dollar multi on and 500 in my pocket.

Yeah but i didnt want to risk 5u.... i would of much rathered have the 20 dollar multi on and 500 in my pocket.
My mind is on the verge of exploding into a glowing paste...

You do realise with the 20 dollar multi on, you would NOT have had the 500 in your pocket right? So there is zero difference. The risk involved was identical.

My mind is on the verge of exploding into a glowing paste...

You do realise with the 20 dollar multi on, you would NOT have had the 500 in your pocket right? So there is zero difference. The risk involved was identical.
Yes i would have because i had 50 on swan at 10 dollars and wanted to put another bet on which was the 20 dollar multi geelong/swan/manly.

Ok, so the 50 on Swan was separate from the multi bet?

Bet 1: 50 on Swan @ 10. Collect 500. Yay, done, winner.

Bet 2: 20 on Swan @ 10. Collect 200
Bet 3: 200 on Geelong @ say 1.80. Collect 360
Bet 4: 360 on Manly @ say 1.50. Collect 540. Yay, done, winner.

Easy. What doesn't work for you in this situation?

Ok, so the 50 on Swan was separate from the multi bet?

Bet 1: 50 on Swan @ 10. Collect 500. Yay, done, winner.

Bet 2: 20 on Swan @ 10. Collect 200
Bet 3: 200 on Geelong @ say 1.80. Collect 360
Bet 4: 360 on Manly @ say 1.50. Collect 540. Yay, done, winner.

Easy. What doesn't work for you in this situation?
Because i didnt think of it that way at the time...

1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back