Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I have steven ahead of montagna by 3.
I have steven polling 3 in rounds 3,7,17 ,21,23
I have Montagna polling 2,3,8,13,22,23 17
Interested to see what people have abblett on after round 13?
I don't have Steven polling in round 3, think Armitage is a certainty for the 3. Have him with 2 in round 7. None in round 17 but can easily see him getting any number of votes. Round 21 is probably the strangest; Saints lost by 59 and Kennedy should have the 3. 23 is a toss up between Montagna and Jack.

I have Ablett on 21 at round 13.

I don't have Steven polling in round 3, think Armitage is a certainty for the 3. Have him with 2 in round 7. None in round 17 but can easily see him getting any number of votes. Round 21 is probably the strangest; Saints lost by 59 and Kennedy should have the 3. 23 is a toss up between Montagna and Jack.

I have Ablett on 21 at round 13.

i have steven getting 2 in rd 3, Rd 7 i have given him a 3, riewoldt the 2 could easily be the other way round.Rd 17 i have him getting 3 with 25 possys and 3 goals two of which where in the last qrt. rd 23 i have kennedy 3 steven 2.

I have

Round: Montagna - Riewoldt - Steven - Armitage
1: 0-0-0-2
3: 1-0-2-3
5: 0-2-0-0
6: 0-2-0-0
7: 0-1-2-0
13: 3-1-0-0
15: 1-0-0-0
20: 1-0-0-0
21: 0-0-2-0
22: 2-3-0-0
23: 3-0-2-0
Total: 11-9-8-5

i have steven getting 2 in rd 3, Rd 7 i have given him a 3, riewoldt the 2 could easily be the other way round.Rd 17 i have him getting 3 with 25 possys and 3 goals two of which where in the last qrt. rd 23 i have kennedy 3 steven 2.

Sorry mate, thought you were saying you gave him 3 votes in each of those rounds.

whats everyones thought on Roughead $1.65 v Mundy 2.20 h2h I reckon rougheads good value

Looks very likely that one.

Does anyone give Mitchell a chance for Top 3? Umpires seem to love him and he polls well every year. Franklin took a lot of votes off him last year but hasn't done nearly as much this year. Though Hodge has been great, Roughead too.

Ablett, Selwood, Mitchell Tri-fecta is 41-1, might put a little on.

Have also put:
Ablett, Selwood, Pendles @ 15-1
AND
Ablett, Pendles, Selwood @ 15-1

Thoughts?

Does anyone give Mitchell a chance for Top 3? Umpires seem to love him and he polls well every year. Franklin took a lot of votes off him last year but hasn't done nearly as much this year. Though Hodge has been great, Roughead too.

Have also put:
AND

Thoughts?

On Mitchell, absolutely I do. There are at least 5 games where he could poll in which I didn't give him votes and I already have him on 22. Could do very well.

I'm not sure why Pendles has got this big push the last few days. I definitely think he'll challenge for a place but Swan is the better value in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Mitchell, absolutely I do. There are at least 5 games where he could poll in which I didn't give him votes and I already have him on 22. Could do very well.

I'm not sure why Pendles has got this big push the last few days. I definitely think he'll challenge for a place but Swan is the better value in my opinion.

He has polled extremely well the past 5 years (Mitchell).

Oops, made a mistake. Have Ablett - Selwood - Pendles AND Ablett, Selwood - Swan. Both @ 15-1

Have also put:
AND

Thoughts?

Where's the trifecta?

Josh P Kennedy??? :confused:

Forgot to carry the 1?

Sportingbet still have them up, but Sportsbet have taken the market down for some reason o_O

Ok, I'm confused. It has to be exact order right? Because they have the fav way Gaz/Selwood/Swan $15 then they have Selwood/Gaz/Swan $41. I follow that, but there is no markets in the 1000's listed that have the option for Swan to win with the other two... Am I missing something?

Ok, I'm confused. It has to be exact order right? Because they have the fav way Gaz/Selwood/Swan $15 then they have Selwood/Gaz/Swan $41. I follow that, but there is no markets in the 1000's listed that have the option for Swan to win with the other two... Am I missing something?

Yeh I just looked through the whole list on Sportingbet and none of them have Swan winning, which is good coz I don't want him to win anyway :p do you think he will win?

Someone's obviously f***** it up, try live chat and ask them.

Good to see the customer service at Sportingbet...Was on chat yesterday and I told him about Swan, after 10 minutes he came back and said yes refresh your browser Swan is $9 in the market. FFS are you serious dude? So I had to explain it AGAIN and 24 hours later its still not fixed. It will change the market, you would think they would want to get it right ****ing toolbags. :rolleyes: What if they don't change it, Swan wins and they don't have to pay out anything on the entire market? **** that.

Good to see Sportsbet have the team multis up

so went Mclean, Fyfe, Montagna, Jack, B Harvey, Swan, Cotchin @ $40

Was able to also J Selwood at $34 at the start of the year.

Fingers crossed

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back