Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

So if Harvey @ 1.70 ties with 2 other players? The punter puts $100 on him?

What do you think the punter gets back. it would be $117.50
56. Dead Heat Rule

56.1. In the event of a tie/draw/dead heat where that betting option was NOT offered by Sportsbet on such outcome, wagers will be paid at face value of the ticket (total payout figure including the initial stake) divided by the number of competitors drawing for that placing.

56. Dead Heat Rule

56.1. In the event of a tie/draw/dead heat where that betting option was NOT offered by Sportsbet on such outcome, wagers will be paid at face value of the ticket (total payout figure including the initial stake) divided by the number of competitors drawing for that placing.

Lol you are actually a fool and I cannot be part of this conversation. The perfect example is the most disposal market I get on every week. G.Ablett $1.90 - ties with D.Prestia, I get $1.45 back not $0.95. But thats fine, when your bets tie and pay more then expected thank me then :)

Lol you are actually a fool and I cannot be part of this conversation. The perfect example is the most disposal market I get on every week. G.Ablett $1.90 - ties with D.Prestia, I get $1.45 back not $0.95. But thats fine, when your bets tie and pay more then expected thank me then :)
screenshot please

After reading some websites, it looks as though you cant adapt the same theory for Fixed betting.

It suggests that if it is a tie, then you half your wager on the leg. If it is a 3 way tie, then you third your wager on the leg etc.

Eg. If i got 8/8 of a multi right and my ticket says i will win 1000. But this includes Harvey and Petrie draw.
= The last leg calc before the north players would leave my total up to $571.42. Meaning i would half this (due to the tie) = $285.71 and then multiply it by the $1.75. meaning i will actually win $500..

Am i wrong here?

So if Harvey @ 1.70 ties with 2 other players? The punter puts $100 on him?

What do you think the punter gets back. it would be $117.50

You seem like the kind of bloke that would back the 3 favs in a trifecta. Plenty of examples of that happening where you can effectively 'lose' money on a 'winning' bet. Which is the concept you seem to be hung up on.

Far from it,
You seem like the kind of bloke that would back the 3 favs in a trifecta. Plenty of examples of that happening where you can effectively 'lose' money on a 'winning' bet. Which is the concept you seem to be hung up on.
Far from it, They pay out on both most disposals ofcourse, but only half the odds, I don't lose money. And I have never seen a trifecta pay $0.99

I think the point every is missing is the $1.70 for harvey is effectively just $0.70 the $1 is your stake. If you put a $100 on a $2 favourite you win $100 not $200. Anyway all will be revealed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the point every is missing is the $1.70 for harvey is effectively just $0.70 the $1 is your stake. If you put a $100 on a $2 favourite you win $100 not $200. Anyway all will be revealed.

Dig up.
hqdefault.jpg

I remember the TAB opened them up very close to the night or even on the night, just keep scopping the online agencies as they seem to open them up a lot earlier.
Haha yeah all over sportsbet atm checking all the time.. They already have some exotic groups but can't multi them :(

So Moral of the story is...

Id love a definative answer

ps. Petrie will win.. so this wont be an issue, thanks sportsbet for the $12!!!

Also if he ties with Nathan Grima, does that mean Ablett will win the brownlow o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back