Game Brownlow Medal 2024. Name your top 5 place getters in order (Closet to the pin gets to troll Zackah with #Impunity for a year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Boy oh Boy the Richmond sooks on their board are taking this far worse than The Collingwood board Regulars (many whom at least have been Gracious and acknowledging Cripps as a champion and his great season)

Apparently this takes the gloss away from Dusty's 2017 (like he himself would actually give a *)

U Mad Bro Drinking GIF by Travis

Is there anything tuggers won’t melt about?

They think the world revolves around them, and when something doesn't go their way, they either start blaming the AFL for changing the rules or abusing innocent staff.at McDonalds for getting their order wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone see on the main board thread by a Crom flog that this award was biased against wogs early on (had a melt about Daicos, Bont and Petracca not getting many votes after round 5 or 6) ?

Honestly feel bad for Bont.

Last year was the best/closest chance for him to win it.

I cannot help but think the ship has sailed now for him winning Charlie.

Did anyone see on the main board thread by a Crom flog that this award was biased against wogs early on (had a melt about Daicos, Bont and Petracca not getting many votes after round 5 or 6) ?

Honestly feel bad for Bont.

Last year was the best/closest chance for him to win it.

I cannot help but think the ship has sailed now for him winning Charlie.
The Bont can hang his hat on the fact that his peers thought he was the best player in last 2 years. AFLPA player of the year award > Brownlow….

Brownlow is judge by clowns who struggle to make correct decisions at the best of times….

Surely Cripps would agree that his 2019 AFLPA award is more meaningful than his Brownlow…

lol people actually sat through that?

Honestly couldn’t care less but with Cripple being an umpires pet it’s no wonder he’s at short odds… and it would be funny to see CarLOLton flogs celebrating another individual award after crashing out of finals 😂

flogstradsmus 👸

INB4 Flogstar celebrates Daicos winning it when Collingwood 'crashed out' of the H&A season :$

lol the Brownlow has as much credibility as the DKM. Complete joke. Besides, nobody celebrates individual awards… unless of course your team has achieved 0 for the last 3 decades :)

Dan Sultan, great choice for the music act, he's a Saints supporter, he should be playing at the GF

I heard they were going to get him but worried he wouldn’t be able to find his way to the MCG in September

Getting the Champers on Ice !

zackah isn’t coming 🤷‍♂️

What were the odds on Cripps winning it, I would have loaded up on him if I knew he would win this easily

🤦‍♂️

Well done Cripps on his second Brownlow medal*

He now has more Brownlows than legit handballs 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Brownlow Medal 2024. Name your top 5 place getters in order (Closet to the pin gets to troll Zackah with #Impunity for a year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back