knackers27

Team Captain
Mar 4, 2006
at work sshhh!!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Man U
Anyone got a tip for a brownlow roughie, would have thought kerr was a huge rougie last year!
My tip for a roughie is Justin koschitzke, if he gets a full season under his belt.

(and yes i like saying roughie, its a good word)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

knackers27 said:
I can't believe Lenny Hayes is paying $101, he is a gun

I put $10 on lenny a few weeks ago, great value! He is consistently racking up possesions in a team that could win the flag or win alot of games anyway. Brett Burton is a good suggestion I think, he is capable of absolutely starring, high 20 possesions, 3-4 goals, big grabs! Straight to the TAB for me

Some kid out West named Judd :eek: could give it a rattle and hum

Seriously Scott Thompson or Martin Mattner, from my side

Griffen is paying 120 (well he was a couple of weeks ago)....not bad value- has been a top player in all three dogs praccy games and has bulked up muchly this year.

windyhill said:
Snapped up the odds on Brent Stanton months ago

You've done your dough then. :thumbsu:
The only people that rate him are Essendon supporters. You reckon the umpires will give him six best on grounds ?

Roughies: Ablett, Kirk, Hasleby and McLeod.

Paul Hasleby and if Des Headland gets his head right he would be a big chance.
Cam Bruce anyone?
I don't think Burton is much of a chance, sure he went well but it was a pre-season game and he very rarely has games like that. Also with Joel Corey, is a very underrated player but doesn't do enough damage IMO.

Buckley at $51 is reasonable value for a proven vote getter. He probably will have less than some of the more fancied players taking votes off him. He is likely to play a fair bit in the middle but also likely to catch the eye with a few goals while playing more up forward. Of course his Hamies have to hold together.

Will Minson at $1,501 must be worth $10.

Chewy said:
You've done your dough then. :thumbsu:
The only people that rate him are Essendon supporters. You reckon the umpires will give him six best on grounds ?

Roughies: Ablett, Kirk, Hasleby and McLeod.
None of these four would be considered rough. Haselby and McLeod would be amongst the favourites. Kirk and Ablett would have plenty of money as well. Stanton is an outsider, I`m very happy with the odds. 6 b.o.g`s ? That might be pushing it. He polled in five games last year, 2`s and 1`s, so they ( the umps) know about him. Stanton: excellent each way chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Roughies for this year????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back