Brownlow Smokey 2004?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by NthMelbourneFC
hahaha, Cam Mooney has as much chance as Corey McKernan.. absolutley NONE!!!
the umpires hate moons!

Hey c'mon. Corey's a confidence player who knows what it takes to win the Brownlow, he did it in 21 rounds in 1996!

Just you wait. Once Corey can sort out the running under the ball, the wooden hands, the inability to read the play, the fumbling, the general ineptitude, I reckon he is AT THE VERY LEAST more likely than Cam Mooney take Charlie home.

Originally posted by Cupestar
Adam McPhee would've had a couple of BOGs to this stage, with perhaps a smattering of votes elsewhere. A strong second half would certainly make him a contender.

MCPHEEMCPHEEMCPHEEMCPHEEMCPHEEMCPHEEMCPHEE

What are his odds atm? I could go a lazy 50 bucks... he is a good go at it I think.

on matty lappin, carlton won't win enough games for him to get it, on the saints players, too many are even without exception standouts, can't see a saint winning it, votes rarely go to the losing team and frankly Carlton won't get to 10 to 11 wins to give him a crack.

lenny is the standout on performance for us and you know his chances are gone. the rest of the saints are stealing votes from each other.

Vossy might make it two, he's had a few BOGs already, Id guess hes on 10 to 12 votes already.

Hird might also go close with a few spankers early on.

Haselby has been racking up the votes on their home games.

Originally posted by Ari
What are his odds atm? I could go a lazy 50 bucks... he is a good go at it I think.
5 clicks away from the banner at the top of every page gives you...
McPHEE Adam Ess 101

Others mentioned in this thread and the top 10
HIRD James Ess 4.75
JUDD Chris WCE 7
RICCIUTO Mark Adel 7
HASLEBY Paul Frem 9
TREDREA Warren Port 10
BLACK Simon Bris 12
RIEWOLDT Nick StK 13
LAPPIN Nigel Bris 16
AKERMANIS Jason Bris 21
DEL SANTO Nick St Kil 21
WHITE Jeff Melb 31
VOSS Michael Bris 41
SIMPSON Adam Kang 41
JONES Austin StK 41
GOODES Adam Syd 51
BROWN Nathan Rich 51
HALL Barry Syd 51
WEST Scott WBdg 67
LAPPIN Matthew Car 67
LING Cameron Geel 81
McLEOD Andrew Adel 81
KELLY James Gee 81
KIRK Brett Syd 81
GEHRIG Fraser StK 81
McPHARLIN Luke Frem 81
BOLTON Jude Syd 151

Ben Johnson, Ben Matthews and Mooney not mentioned, so all >151

Re: Re: Re: Brownlow Smokey 2004?

Originally posted by BlueBoy83
u have to be joking mate ... i mean haselby would be miles in front of him atm ... he's had a super year but not brownlow form

thus my tip is one p.haselby, hes had 8 25+ games other 2 24 and 23, thus he'll poll in most games they won i think. how many bog is not certain but im putting my money where my mouth is!!

He's been Best on Ground in heaps. He's my tip. Hird might but I'm backing Haselby to poll 20+ votes if he continues his current form

I thought this post was for Smokey's?

Most people are saying the obvious contenders!

If Carlton can have a good run in the last half of the season.. 5-6 wins, Matthew Lappin would be a smokey.

Fraser Gehrig, some would say he is a favourite and I think he should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad Cornes and Peter Burgoyne, along with Tredrea although he's pretty much favourite. A real smokey (probably sentimental too) is Richo, 2 clear BOG and his round one performance wasn't too bad either. Needs the rest of the team to get him the bloody ball though.

Remeber when everyone was bagging Jeff White over the summer and now he is a smokey for the Brownlow. It shows what having no injuries can do for you. GO WHITEY!

btw I don't think he would be leading atm (probably be between 5th and 10th IMO) but if he continues on like this and stays injury free, who knows!
I can't believe those odds for McPhee. He has been awesome this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Smokey 2004?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back