Brownlow Votes: Riccuito 2, Perie 1, Tredrea 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Sacred Cow says....

sacredcow3ey3.png

Tredreas nothing now, port doesnt need him. they make it to the grand final and hes kicked what, 30 goals? from port alone, westoff, shaun burgoyne, motlop and ebert have all kicked more goals, and rodan is just below him

well some old videos and some very very common jokes where you just "change the name to port adelaide" and you are done. 2/10 for the effort

not my website. But I think it deserves a lot more than 2/10.
Prety sure those jokes are the originals. Other clubs have just pinched them for their own use.
So TP, where did you buy your razor blades from this week???:D

Ha, good stuff.
Whats your prediction TP. Your real prediction. And, enlighten us, tell us why.

no predictions, fingers crossed and all i can tell you is that i am pumped, even more than the 2004 GF.Whoeever plays better on the day will win.If we can keep mooney to 2 goals or less and ablett under 20 possies, we will win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no predictions, fingers crossed and all i can tell you is that i am pumped, even more than the 2004 GF.Whoeever plays better on the day will win.If we can keep mooney to 2 goals or less and ablett under 20 possies, we will win.

Well TP, are you ready for the ontorage (?) of threads in Bay 13 when you lose?:D

Well TP, are you ready for the ontorage (?) of threads in Bay 13 when you lose?:D

well considering the fact that no port supporter expected us to be in the GF this year (including everyone else in the AFL, since we were tipped for a bottom 4 finish by majority, looking at the 2007 ladder prediction thread on the main board), i am proud of what P.A.F.C achieved this year, win or lose, great effort, which the crows tired to do 4 times this century and failed 4 times :D

well considering the fact that no port supporter expected us to be in the GF this year (including everyone else in the AFL, since we were tipped for a bottom 4 finish by majority, looking at the 2007 ladder prediction thread on the main board), i am proud of what P.A.F.C achieved this year, win or lose, great effort, which the crows tired to do 4 times this century and failed 4 times :D

This century, last century. Relevance???
I'm also pretty happy with what the Crows achieved given the huge amount of injuries we have had, again.:)
You must admit though TP, Port have a great run of luck this year. But hey, take it while you can.

I'm also pretty happy with what the Crows achieved given the huge amount of injuries we have had, again.:)
You must admit though TP, Port have a great run of luck this year. But hey, take it while you can.

Huge?? hmmmm lets see....henstchell was gone last year and roo was almost as good as gone as well....whoelse??? hmmm bigland...wow big loss...whoesle whoelse?? oh yes...sellar, gill, tippett....wow....hmmm let me think whoelse... yes bassett...i will give you that.:D

p.s while we are at it, you have a great run in 2005 as well, but you ended up choking :D

Huge?? hmmmm lets see....henstchell was gone last year and roo was almost as good as gone as well....whoelse??? hmmm bigland...wow big loss...whoesle whoelse?? oh yes...sellar, gill, tippett....wow....hmmm let me think whoelse... yes bassett...i will give you that.:D

p.s while we are at it, you have a great run in 2005 as well, but you ended up choking :D

TP, why do you dodge questions that you know what answer is, but are scared to admit the answers.
You know Port had a lot of luck this year.
Hentchell, Biglands, bassett and roo are all first 18 players when fit. Forget the other 3, that was stupid putting them in there.
Also, so does almost every answer you give involve the word choke??
Oh, I know, thats what Port will do on Saturday.:D

TP, why do you dodge questions that you know what answer is, but are scared to admit the answers.
You know Port had a lot of luck this year.
Hentchell, Biglands, bassett and roo are all first 18 players when fit. Forget the other 3, that was stupid putting them in there.
Also, so does almost every answer you give involve the word choke??
Oh, I know, thats what Port will do on Saturday.:D

You had the same luck in 2005. What happened then??? dont avoid the question, you missed roo, the only big player to miss out and that even for 1 game and that was it.We had our chances and we grabbed it, you blew it.Cry me a river

it must be great to be happy with your season when you burn a 5 goal lead, and then with seconds to go you future captain kicks the ball out on the full, but don't worry with the best ruckman in the league "Biglands" and the Hound dog back you are premiership contenders!

You had the same luck in 2005. What happened then??? dont avoid the question, you missed roo, the only big player to miss out and that even for 1 game and that was it.We had our chances and we grabbed it, you blew it.Cry me a river

What happened in 2005 was that we didnt play the Kangaroos in the Prelim. Shit, North Haven U/12's would have beaten the Kangaroos last week.
Cry me a river?????
You've got a list of comebacks havent you TP.
Instead of Commetiisms, we should have a thread for TPisms!:D

What happened in 2005 was that we didnt play the Kangaroos in the Prelim. Shit, North Haven U/12's would have beaten the Kangaroos last week.
Cry me a river?????
You've got a list of comebacks havent you TP.
Instead of Commetiisms, we should have a thread for TPisms!:D

the same kangaroos that finished top 4?? the same kangas that beat hawks the team that beat you???? again...someone play a violin for my goldfish please :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Votes: Riccuito 2, Perie 1, Tredrea 0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back