Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1

Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

FIONA BROWN - AFFIDAVIT

Last edited:
O does understand this, the comments have boldly ventured in to trolling.
No. When BH got together with Sharaz and they came up with a false political angle, which has now been debunked ie Minister Reynolds and Brown did not assist her, discouraged her from making a formal complaint and threatened her job. They first went to the media with the story and a recording made at a meeting indicates there was indeed political motivation. Following on from this, BH then went to the AFP to make a formal complaint that she was r*ped by BL. This was 2 years after the event. The matter was investigated and the AFP made the decision not to charge BL. This was in turn, overturned by ACT Chief Prosecutor Drumgold, who on subsequent investigation into the matter, was accused of "serious misconduct" with his "scandelous and wholly false" allegations of political interference and was forced to resign.

So, if she had continued with the accusation at the outset, it is more than likely that BL would never have been charged, due to lack of evidence.

No. When BH got together with Sharaz and they came up with a false political angle, which has now been debunked ie Minister Reynolds and Brown did not assist her, discouraged her from making a formal complaint and threatened her job. They first went to the media with the story and a recording made at a meeting indicates there was indeed political motivation. Following on from this, BH then went to the AFP to make a formal complaint that she was r*ped by BL. This was 2 years after the event. The matter was investigated and the AFP made the decision not to charge BL. This was in turn, overturned by ACT Chief Prosecutor Drumgold, who on subsequent investigation into the matter, was accused of "serious misconduct" with his "scandelous and wholly false" allegations of political interference and was forced to resign.

So, if she had continued with the accusation at the outset, it is more than likely that BL would never have been charged, due to lack of evidence.
Just stop

Given he was charged and Lee's findings, it's more than likely Lehrmann would have been convicted if not for one juror's misconduct.

Very under the influence women + not so very drunk man + naked women + man leaving in a hurry without the women he took in with him = most likely non-consensual sexual assault of some form = potential crime scene = no-one allowed in until potential workplace crime scene has been forensically examined. And definitely no cleaners allowed anywhere near the potential crime scene.
I have yet to see why she wasn’t asked to take a seat at Reception and he wasn’t supervised when taken upstairs.

Probably a moot point. In no workplace that I managed would junior clerical staff be given access (i) in the wee small hours, (ii) on a weekend, (iii) pissed. Their names were not on any overtime roster given to Reception.

Luhrmann clearly thought that it was a good, safe place to rape a woman. He was correct.

Report after report and Reynolds and Harris basically did jack schitte, other than to feel sorry for themselves. They enabled the rape of a woman, an act that basically has destroyed her life. That is appalling - their responsibility is to care for people under their supervision, not spend all day networking and suckoling for the next promotion. These roles were ‘won’ after they boasted about their experience and ability to undertake the prescribed duties.

Last edited:
Anyway, it's been nice having Janet Albrechtsen in the thread...
Speaking of Albrechtsen, I'm reliably informed that she has another big feature article attacking Brittany Higgins in today's Australian - her fifth article on Ms Higgins in 10 days. And filled with enough quotes from Justice Lee to make our resident Lee admirer blush.

She is well well and truly obsessed by Brittany Higgins. It's borderline pathological imho.

Speaking of Albrechtsen, I'm reliably informed that she has another big feature article attacking Brittany Higgins in today's Australian - her fifth article on Ms Higgins in 10 days. And filled with enough quotes from Justice Lee to make our resident Lee admirer blush.

She is well well and truly obsessed by Brittany Higgins. It's borderline pathological imho.
And maybe becoming a liability to her employer, if she is further denied access to too many legal documents because of her recent form and adverse publicity with the Lehrmann related cases.

She could always join PVO over at the Daily Mail.

When you say "quotes from Justice Lee", I wonder how many of these quotes are a bit (or alot) circle jerky and actually Justice Lee just quoting or paraphrasing Albrechtsen.

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 6.57.00 pm.png

I have yet to see why she wasn’t asked to take a seat at Reception and he wasn’t supervised when taken upstairs.

Probably a moot point. In no workplace that I managed would junior clerical staff be given access (i) in the wee small hours, (ii) on a weekend, (iii) pissed. Their names were not on any overtime roster given to Reception.

Luhrmann clearly thought that it was a good, safe place to rape a woman. He was correct.

Report after report and Reynolds and Harris basically did jack schitte, other than to feel sorry for themselves. They enabled the rape of a woman, an act that basically has destroyed her life. That is appalling - their responsibility is to care for people under their supervision, not spend all day networking and suckoling for the next promotion. These roles were ‘won’ after they boasted about their experience and ability to undertake the prescribed duties.
So I briefly had a press gallery pass in federal Parliament - first few months of this century so things may have changed. But it gave me access to almost all of the building. Obviously not the chambers themselves but pretty much everywhere else.

Just before I left, my parents and brother came to Canberra to visit and we were able to wander around at our leisure on a Sunday afternoon, even had took a photo at the door to the PM's office.

So the thought of a ministerial advisor being able to get in at any hours? Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

So I briefly had a press gallery pass in federal Parliament - first few months of this century so things may have changed. But it gave me access to almost all of the building. Obviously not the chambers themselves but pretty much everywhere else.

Just before I left, my parents and brother came to Canberra to visit and we were able to wander around at our leisure on a Sunday afternoon, even had took a photo at the door to the PM's office.

So the thought of a ministerial advisor being able to get in at any hours? Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
So they weren’t the only shithouse managers. What a f’n circus.

What happens if a person slips, cracks their head and bleeds to death? Why you don’t have people working alone doing overtime.

Lots of sensitive information in commonwealth offices, including details on staff and constituents. Not to mention defence secrets …… valuable assets. WTF even bother having security staff.

Last edited:
And maybe becoming a liability to her employer, if she is further denied access to too many legal documents because of her recent form and adverse publicity with the Lehrmann related cases.

She could always join PVO over at the Daily Mail.

When you say "quotes from Justice Lee", I wonder how many of these quotes are a bit (or alot) circle jerky and actually Justice Lee just quoting or paraphrasing Albrechtsen.

View attachment 2090000

Higgins doesn't have to appear firstly.

I wouldn't be boarding a 20 hour plus flight to take the stand for another week of testimony and cross examination either, not back to the same state WA where I'm reminded again of the last time I was there and the circumstances, particularly not if I was pregnant.

Higgins doesn't have to appear firstly.

I wouldn't be boarding a 20 hour plus flight to take the stand for another week of testimony and cross examination either, not back to the same state WA where I'm reminded again of the last time I was there and the circumstances, particularly not if I was pregnant.
Nothing has changed, predators utilising their power to dissuade victims from speaking up. Whether you be a choir boy or a young staffer, you’d be very loathe to speak up - jumping off a bridge would seem to be the best option.

For far too many people Higgins will be regarded as ‘that tramp who couldn’t keep her legs closed’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they weren’t the only shithouse managers. What a f’n circus.

What happens if a person slips, cracks their head and bleeds to death? Why you don’t have people working alone doing overtime.
People work overtime alone all the time. It's an office, not a construction site.

Just read the messages between Maiden and Sharaz in news.com.
Sorry can’t attach the article if anyone’s interested.

Yes. I’m not sure he was intentionally now though. I thought he sounded genuine saying he was her partner not wanting to interfere too much but also wanting to help. Sounds like he’s copped it a bit too.

I see what you mean.

The messages also reveal paranoia from Mr Sharaz about the government’s response to the allegations, including claims they had “outsourced bots” to attack him online.

After weeks of back-and-forth about timing of Ms Higgins’ allegations, Mr Sharaz expressed concerns to Ms Maiden on January 29 about whether it was worth doing.

• January 29, 2021 – 12:56pm Mr Sharaz: Journalistically … do you think this will make a splash or will it be one story and no follow up. Is it worth her doing this?
  • Ultimately … she just wants it to not happen again.
  • It’s quite pure a motive.
  • January 29, 2021 – 12:56pm Ms Maiden: Yes, it’s worth her doing it. Yes, it will get (followed) up.
  • January 29, 2021 – 12:57pm Mr Sharaz: That will help.

People work overtime alone all the time. It's an office, not a construction site.
That's true. For the most part of my working life I've had 24 hours access to the buildings I've worked in. Mind you the more sensitive areas required you to swipe your card, or had auto scanners operating so there was always a record of your movement if something went wrong or something went missing etc. And most of them were covered with 24 hour security cams anyway - not all of them visible.

The advent of 24 hour key card access gyms when people of all ages and health conditions can enter a gym in the earlier hours of the morning to do a cardio or weights workout without anyone else on the premises seems to be to be more of a risk and yet a new one springs up every week without and OH&S concerns.

But two people being allowed to access one of the most secure areas of Parliament House in the early hours of a weekend when one of them was noticeably drunk, and the security guards (one of whom was convinced they were there for non work related purposes) did not intervene because they believed their operational protocols made them unable to prevent Ministerial staffers from access is a bloody disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Back