Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1

Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

FIONA BROWN - AFFIDAVIT

Last edited:

For someone who is branded a rapist, prostituting themselves on OnlyFans is probably not a good idea.

I imagine that Bruce would probably not be allowed to operate on OnlyFans (by it's owners) because of his rapist brand, let alone the current rape charges he is currently facing.

'Bruce Lehrmann's lawyer claims the disgraced political staffer only has one shocking career left open to him after he was branded a rapist'
Tbh, I don't think Lehrmann's lawyer understands the basic financial foundations that underpin social media platforms.

To make money from 'OnlyFans' you actually have to have ...'fans'.... willing to pay for what you have to offer.

That ain't happening with old mate Bruce. Not before he got caught out on raping his work colleagues, not now, and not ever. He's about as marketable as a pork sausage in a synagogue.

Tbh, I don't think Lehrmann's lawyer understands the basic financial foundations that underpin social media platforms.

To make money from 'OnlyFans' you actually have to have ...'fans'.

He does have fans, some of them have been posting in this thread.

To make money from 'OnlyFans' you actually have to have ...'fans'.... willing to pay for what you have to offer.

That ain't happening with old mate Bruce. Not before he got caught out on raping his work colleagues, not now, and not ever. He's about as marketable as a pork sausage in a synagogue.
Dunno man, he seems to have a few fans in these threads.

He does have fans, some of them have been posting in this thread.

Dunno man, he seems to have a few fans in these threads.

When it comes to posters on this thread (who have mostly disappeared), I think it was more an admiration from misogynists for what he almost got away with rather than an admiration for the person himself.

That said, it's odd how high profile individuals like Janet Albrechtsen, Steve Whybrow, Bettina Arndt et al chose Bruce Lehrmann to be the person they used as a platform to wage their public attack on the 'Me-Too' movement. When will they be called to account I wonder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Back