Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd melbourne show was sheer perfection - the whole of born to run .. And to see tom morello and Bruce in a guitar shredding contest on ghost to tom Joad had me floating

trying to download the 1st Melbourne concert from his website but having trouble because it wont let me select the shipping method. anyone else having this trouble? even more frustrating as i just want to download it and dont need a bloody shipping method.

same here...I think it might be a browser issue. I've tried chrome & FF but not Safari or IE.

alright, go to the fanfire website and click on BS, then live downloands...you'll get it this way.

it's about 400mb.. :) and you'll need winrar to extract it.

MWNN - Just seeing reports that Bill has passed away.....

That is sad news. Jake will be on a plane home soon and will probably miss the rest of the Oz shows. might be back for NZ shows but I doubt it.

Ed Manion will have to step up and do some of the sax playing. Ed plays mainly the Baritone sax but also plays Tenor sax. Clarance played Alto and Tenor sax and I assume that's what Jake mainly played.

I don't think we will hear Jungleland or Backstreets again this tour if Jake isn't around.

That is sad news. Jake will be on a plane home soon and will probably miss the rest of the Oz shows. might be back for NZ shows but I doubt it.

Ed Manion will have to step up and do some of the sax playing. Ed plays mainly the Baritone sax but also plays Tenor sax. Clarance played Alto and Tenor sax and I assume that's what Jake mainly played.

I don't think we will hear Jungleland or Backstreets again this tour if Jake isn't around.
News about Bill isn't confirmed yet.

Worked both Melbourne shows in front of the stage (pit crash barrier) off to the left. Have to say it was an awesome show to listen to, the man has plenty of energy to go on that long and keep it at a high level. At one stage on Saturday night about 11pm I saw Gudinski looking very unhappy as Bruce kept on going with no end in sight. Wonder what he would have thought come Sunday night when he went even longer! I was quite happy though as I was getting paid by the hour :)

The bloke that collapsed at the start of the evening Sunday, from what I was told he were taken to St Vincents Hospital and was okay.

Which left....in front of Stevie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trying to download the 1st Melbourne concert from his website but having trouble because it wont let me select the shipping method. anyone else having this trouble? even more frustrating as i just want to download it and dont need a bloody shipping method.

Having the same trouble, read on whirlpool that some got it working by using their mobile phone or Safari

Working for me on firefox, just disable adblock plus on the website

Last edited:
There are official pics from Sat night on the BS Official site...but not Sunday....does anyone know how where else to view them?

Wait 2 or 3 days and it will be up. Its been happening all tour. The photographer has probably taken 1,000 photos and somebody from Bruce's managemnet - maybe in USA, has to go thru them and pick the best 12 to 20 photos to put up on the website.

Wait 2 or 3 days and it will be up. Its been happening all tour. The photographer has probably taken 1,000 photos and somebody from Bruce's managemnet - maybe in USA, has to go thru them and pick the best 12 to 20 photos to put up on the website.

Fair chance I am sure I was in one or some...he was pointing straight at us in around DinDark as there were blondes popping up on shoulders all around.

Having the same trouble, read on whirlpool that some got it working by using their mobile phone or Safari

Working for me on firefox, just disable adblock plus on the website
For anyone stuck on the shipping page, go back a step and change the currency to USD....

Fair chance I am sure I was in one or some...he was pointing straight at us in around DinDark as there were blondes popping up on shoulders all around.

have a look at the story dates and the concert dates on this page and you will see there is 1 to 3 days difference between concert date and day photos go up. Plus the date is USA time.

http://brucespringsteen.net/category/news

This is Jo Lopez who seems to be Bruce's official photography for the Wrecking Ball and High Hopes Tour. So if this guy was near you you might have made his collection - but Bruce's people will choose what goes on his website.

151168627.Qxlic5KN.jpg

Better start saving...

Bruce Springsteen thrills Melbourne
Springsteen’s long time manager Jon Landau said the band “loved the return” to Melbourne, where the rocker first played at the Showgrounds in 1985 on the Born in the USA world tour.

“They loved AAMI Park. They loved the atmosphere. And most of all, they loved the audience. We all can’t wait for the next time,” Landau said.
Bruce Springsteen thrills Melbourne

Last year Bruce promised he would be coming back to Oz at Sydney 2, 3 and Hanging Rock 2 that I definitely remember. he didn't say it would be 12 months but he said it wont be as long a wait as last time. He promised at HR 2 that he would go to Perth and thank the 5,000 to 10,000 people from Perth who travelled to his shows. He might have said something about coming back at the Brisbane 1 and Sydney 1 but I can't remember it.

He didn't say anything about when he would be back at the end of the 2 Adelaide shows. Has he said anything at the end of the Perth shows or Melbourne shows? ManWithNoName paddy18 UpForGrabs Gasometer ????

Last year Bruce promised he would be coming back to Oz at Sydney 2, 3 and Hanging Rock 2 that I definitely remember. he didn't say it would be 12 months but he said it wont be as long a wait as last time. He promised at HR 2 that he would go to Perth and thank the 5,000 to 10,000 people from Perth who travelled to his shows. He might have said something about coming back at the Brisbane 1 and Sydney 1 but I can't remember it.

He didn't say anything about when he would be back at the end of the 2 Adelaide shows. Has he said anything at the end of the Perth shows or Melbourne shows? ManWithNoName paddy18 UpForGrabs Gasometer ????
Melbourne 2 he said "We'll see you next time". I noticed it because he didn't say it at any Adelaide or Perth concerts.

He definitely said he would be back soon at Brisbane 1 last year.

Pretty sure he said something like "we'll be seeing ya!" at Perth 3 but I'll check the audio later and let you know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back