Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane roll call already up to 30. Absolute idiots. No other word for it. That would've been bus back to Sydney last night and a flight first thing this morning. Lunacy.
It started yesterday. Graham (twat) drove from HV > Syd straight after the show last night to get the 6am flight. I was staying with people who flew out of Newcastle at 6.15 and he was only two ahead of them in the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't normally judge others before knowing them, but if you spend an entire tour in a roll call you have some serious issues.
It depends, really. Last Monday they were only 1 and 8 so I actually had a chance to go into the city and see some stuff. Tuesday was 10, 2, 6 and 10. Most of us hung locally/chilled at our rooms. Sydney was great for down time as the hotel was only 5 minutes from the arena.

It depends, really. Last Monday they were only 1 and 8 so I actually had a chance to go into the city and see some stuff. Tuesday was 10, 2, 6 and 10. Most of us hung locally/chilled at our rooms. Sydney was great for down time as the hotel was only 5 minutes from the arena.

Yeh fair enough - I guess I meant more the people who obsess over it, eg. make a mad dash to the next venue to get a number etc.

At the 3 Springsteen concerts I've seen, I walked in about 90 minutes before they came on, and ended up standing next to people who had been roll calling for two days.

I guess I'm just saying that if you can't/don't enjoy a show if you are 3m behind where you might've been then that's a bit ridiculous.

"The Springsteen community"?? lol, give me a ****ing break.

If roll call for Brisbane has already started, **** it, I'll get there just before gates open and still be standing two-deep like a I did at my pit shows last year. I go to a show in the US in April, they do an actual lottery over there, yeah?

jpkennedy

52-72x1000-hunter-valley-quote-the-evenings-E-Streeters-burning-guitars7E1A1203.jpg

53-72x1000-hunter-valley7E1A1215.jpg

"The Springsteen community"?? lol, give me a ******* break.

If roll call for Brisbane has already started, **** it, I'll get there just before gates open and still be standing two-deep like a I did at my pit shows last year. I go to a show in the US in April, they do an actual lottery over there, yeah?
Wongy is iconic.

Wongy is iconic.

Springsteen is iconic.

Fans are just fans.

When Springsteen devotees are beginning to idolise other fans, things are going awry.

Having said that, it's good to see these guys are getting their chance to get up on stage and have their devotion recognised by the great man himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back