Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Said it would be the best show of the tour, was always gonna be with it being the last show in the country. Saint and Bus Stop double shot, woweee that would have been great!

WIESS would have been great to witness.

I know something about the "we'll be back", but I'll save that for a later date.

Serenade is, and was, so much better than Incident. I'll never know why those who know the canon rave about Incident so much.
Go and listen to Incident again. I don't know anybody who doesn't like it who is a Bruce fan.

I think that side you would have had either a guy with a beard or a bald bloke.

Ha ha, yeah some are more intense than others. I'm more casual, I like interacting with the people that are on the fence in front of me, especially during the breaks.

Dude...me thinks you might be on YouTube.

The Aussiemusic man delivers with UpForGrabs #2 song from his original 101 favourite songs.

He's a good man, that Aussiemusicman. Gave us the first proper glimpse of Highway to Hell from Perth 3.

As for 'Fade Away', wasn't #2 but a very credible 10th :)

But when you're talking about Springsteen those 8 spots only separate the truly remarkable from the gifts of the gods.

Details and photographic and video evidence needed.
ashbruce_zps0dd32197.jpg

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said it would be the best show of the tour, was always gonna be with it being the last show in the country. Saint and Bus Stop double shot, woweee that would have been great!

WIESS would have been great to witness.

I know something about the "we'll be back", but I'll save that for a later date.

That's not cool man... leave us hanging!

Serenade is, and was, so much better than Incident. I'll never know why those who know the canon rave about Incident so much.

NYCS is a great piece of music writing. The fact he has so much in it and he can add strings shows how operatic/symphony in nature the music writing is in this song.

Incident is a more intense story. The lyrics are more serious than some of the fun lyrics in NYCS. Its also Bruce's version of West Side Story - one of the great musicals of the 20th Century.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back