Traded Bryce Gibbs [traded to Adelaide] - (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't actually see the need for hardball with this one. (even tho the Crows team were pretty amateurish by running to the media at the start of proceedings).

Pick 13 is probably slightly unders. So throw in next year's second rounder (30ish?) and let's all move on.

Their second rounder will end up around #40 after compo and so forth. It's a real meh pick and not the hold out deal maker. If they can unearth something early in the second round that will work and it will stop them freaking out about a Fremantle like fall from grace.

Drops marks, horrible kick at goal and on the run, shits himself under pressure. Who cares about speed if you can't kick a ball to a team mate. He's there for turnovers yet turns it over himself straight away, or doesnt lay a tackle. Ordinary player, will get replaced in the 22 and won't get a game next season. Was second worst on ground for the Crows against Sydney, behind Jenkins, another overrated potato farmer.

You really are clueless, so someone needs to call you out. Against Sydney-17 disposals, 2 goals, 6 inside 50's and 5 tackles.

You really are clueless, so someone needs to call you out. Against Sydney-17 disposals, 2 goals, 6 inside 50's and 5 tackles.
Agreed he was one of your best players against Sydney. Pick 13 and Cameron is about spot on for value; but I will wait with bated breath for Crows supporters to whinge about this suggestion.

Pick 13 is about spot on for value; but I will wait with bated breath for Blues supporters to whinge about this suggestion.

Read the thread and don't feel bad that your valuation isn't the be all and end all.

He was good in his last game with the cows. Fair to say it was the best game of his career. He seemed to give a s#$t and didn't wanna give up. Having said that I've seem him play some dud games too. He has serious leg speed no doubt but I've seen become a deer in the headlights way too many times. End of the day I'd have no interest in him coming to the blues in the Gibbs
trade. I know we're Carlton, I know we're average but moving forward no thanks Charlie.

What is the difference in asking price between the supporter groups at the moment?

Lever, Crouch etc are untouchables, so if Carlton fans still think this is the case, I think you're wrong.

Want I want: 2016 & 2017 first round picks for Gibbs + Carlton 2nd/3rd rounder (whatever year)

Want I think: 2016 1st + 2017 2nd for Gibbs (maybe a steak knife later pick)

What Crow fans want: Pick 13

What Crow fans think: Pick 13 + Lyons

Is that about right?

He was good in his last game with the cows. Fair to say it was the best game of his career. He seemed to give a s#$t and didn't wanna give up. Having said that I've seem him play some dud games too. He has serious leg speed no doubt but I've seen become a deer in the headlights way too many times. End of the day I'd have no interest in him coming to the blues in the Gibbs
trade. I know we're Carlton, I know we're average but moving forward no thanks Charlie.

Fair enough and BTW, the AFC has no interest in trading Charlie at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unless Adelaide offer pick 13 and their 2017 1st round selection their is no chance of Carlton coming to the table because any player Carlton would want would say no to the trade.

unless Adelaide offer pick 13 and their 2017 1st round selection their is no chance of Carlton coming to the table because any player Carlton would want would say no to the trade.

I've always thought this was fair

The Crows would say no for any player that carlton would want want, and they aint going to give 2 1st rounders. i can't see the deal going ahead.

Drops marks, horrible kick at goal and on the run, shits himself under pressure. Who cares about speed if you can't kick a ball to a team mate. He's there for turnovers yet turns it over himself straight away, or doesnt lay a tackle. Ordinary player, will get replaced in the 22 and won't get a game next season. Was second worst on ground for the Crows against Sydney, behind Jenkins, another overrated potato farmer.
Wow! and your mob wanted him in a trade for Gibbs. I can't wait till he tears you guys apart next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Bryce Gibbs [traded to Adelaide] - (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back