Buddy Draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

You should have just edited your original post instead of posting again...

Good to hear you are interested. Now we only need about 28 more Carlton supporters to have a similar interest. Would really like to get it up and running, but I think we will struggle for numbers.
2lnfu6h.jpg

count me in too

Actually i will do it on one conditiion.....that we use my random number generator to determine the order, not Jeremias' "magic" random number generator :rolleyes:

count me in too

Actually i will do it on one conditiion.....that we use my random number generator to determine the order, not Jeremias' "magic" random number generator :rolleyes:

The creator of this thread will determine the order. I trust he will do it randomly.

Just don't go crying to mummy if I get a higher pick than you. Actually, judging by your reactions to the 2 other threads with orders, you probably will.

:rolleyes:

The creator of this thread will determine the order. I trust he will do it randomly.

Just don't go crying to mummy if I get a higher pick than you. Actually, judging by your reactions to the 2 other threads with orders, you probably will.

:rolleyes:

I can do the order no worries once/if we fill the slots up. I can get a random number generator off the net easily so it will be all completely random. Every one will be guaranteed a Carlton player so really who could possibly lose!?!?!

I can do the order no worries once/if we fill the slots up. I can get a random number generator off the net easily so it will be all completely random. Every one will be guaranteed a Carlton player so really who could possibly lose!?!?!

Gilly1972, because there's a chance that he'll get a pick sometime after me, and he'd go crying to his mummy if that was to happen.

Not if you draft someone who will play the majority of the season in the seniors.

If you pick someone that is likely to spend large amounts of time in the VFL, make an effort to get down there or find out how your Buddy went.

Count me in, if I get a player who plays VFL I'll get to some matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see that there has been a positive reaction to this thread this time around.

We still need plenty of Blues supporters to be involved, though, so keep coming! Hopefully we get enough interest in this concept for it to go ahead.

Here's an idea... how about if the interest dies off over the next few days then we go with the people who have put their hand up to date. The leftover players can be picked up at a later date or current contributors can post on more than one player?

Here's an idea... how about if the interest dies off over the next few days then we go with the people who have put their hand up to date. The leftover players can be picked up at a later date or current contributors can post on more than one player?

Good idea (that's a surprise :p), but I'd prefer to wait a while to see if we can fill all the spots.

Yeha I'd love to be involved.... go to all the games neway, would make the game much more intersting for all who participate though.

Anyone have an update on numbers so far, keen for the draft to begin.

With xmas nearly upon us & with people going away etc, if we don't finish pre-xmas, should we set a date post xmas.

Anyone have an update on numbers so far, keen for the draft to begin.

With xmas nearly upon us & with people going away etc, if we don't finish pre-xmas, should we set a date post xmas.

I have had a list up on the first page for a while.

We have 26 posters currently interested in participating. We will need at least another 17 posters to participate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy Draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back