Rumour Buddy Franklin has had a third strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of the AFL treating their #1 stakeholder - the fans as idiots. In every other sport around the world there are no cover ups. They tell the fans how it is and don't put ANYONE (player, coaches, owners etc) above the integrity of the game. The AFL feels the complete opposite. Unless there is irrefutable evidence they will try and sweep everything under the rug.

I'm sick of the AFL treating their #1 stakeholder - the fans as idiots. In every other sport around the world there are no cover ups. They tell the fans how it is and don't put ANYONE (player, coaches, owners etc) above the integrity of the game. The AFL feels the complete opposite. Unless there is irrefutable evidence they will try and sweep everything under the rug.
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

hahahahahahahah

hahahah

ha

ha

Ever heard of FIFA?

Delusion is ultra high in this post.

I'm not the sort to do that. I have never once started a thread in the few years I have been on Bigfooty. Had family over for dinner last night and during the discussions about the footy they (he and my Aunt) brought up the Buddy situation. Or is that too much detail to be possibly true?

More detail required.

What was the entrée?

A close friend of mine is a massive collingwood supporter and also the hairdresser of many collingwood players and she gets invited to a heap of events/parties etc. She always tells me of stories of half the collingwood team snorting in front of her at parties with zero care factor.

I bet she's glad she told you...

You're not gonna use this to score cred on an internet forum, are you?

In every other sport around the world there are no cover ups.

3224151-fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739.jpg

It's already been established several times that the 'third strike' thing is a myth. Whatever Buddy's problems are - its not because he is on three strikes.

When and how? Not that the strike thing matters. How many West Coast players were on the gear in 2006, and how many of them got busted?

I know for a fact Buddy likes a toot, so it's of no surprise to me if this issue is related to that.

Did you say that with a straight face?

FIFA, the ATP, the NFL and the NBA are just a few other governing bodies in sport that are well known to have swept their fair of things under the rug or done a few back room deals on the sly.

Now this was a quality laugh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In every other sport around the world there are no cover ups. They tell the fans how it is and don't put ANYONE (player, coaches, owners etc) above the integrity of the game.

Absolute comedic gold mate. I'm hoping, for your sake, that it is sarcasm but I kind of get the feeling you are being very earnest.

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Eagles know a lot about covering things up too.

We live in conspiracy driven world .....it's like we can't accept that it might be as it stands

We have to have everything laid out whereas what's wrong with maybe not knowing

Even if buddy did have an affair or third strike .......is there any point in that being splashed all over the news and papers for weeks on end

Right in the middle of a finals series. Addiction is actually included in the DSM5 which is counsellors mental health bible for diagnosing people anyways

So if it was addiction that's a mental health issue

Would it be wise to name and shame all my clients in public forums and newspapers ......no

Buddy des see story be left alone and people just need to get in with their lives and stop worrying about what ifs

Also think about this .....buddy owes us fans nothing ....someone pointed out that franklin woes the public and explanation ....think about how many magical moments buddy has provided us fans ...even non Hawks and swans fans

He's thrilled crowds for years .....that's bought joy to us all, WE OWE HIM IF ANYTHING

your private life can easily go public if your prepared to put your hand up for ten million dollars in afl. as long as its hushed up there will always be speculation. its part of taking the big money. haven't heard of him having depression before, not that I would know.

Apparently Goodes is going to wear his number at training and potentially the game as a show of support. If there was any remote chance he was out due to a third strike no player would do this. The playing group would know if it was drug related and they in no way would support that by wearing his number

If true, let's see if the VFL scum are as quick to level disrepute charges against Franklin as they were drug-addicted Cousins given he plays for a team owned by them in a market they've invested hundreds of millions in.

Talk about a conflict of interest.

They only threw the book at Cousins when he was caught in public, until then they weren't interested in doing anything.

Apparently Goodes is going to wear his number at training and potentially the game as a show of support. If there was any remote chance he was out due to a third strike no player would do this. The playing group would know if it was drug related and they in no way would support that by wearing his number
Goodes would do anything for a 'good guy' attention seek, though. Even if he rooted his own girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back