Rumour Buddy In strife Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoken to bigfooty? Lmfao.

Multi-million dollar company pays off biggest online forum about that company to protect interest in their biggest northern club?

I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that.

Why aren't people shouting down DrMike for definitively stating it is not drugs, but not naming a source?

People only hear what they want to hear.

Im not saying anything else you said is wrong, but the fact you think they paid off BF is ridiculous. You think the mods and co can keep deleting posts about it and nobody would notice and kick up a stink? Nah mate, nobody is paying BF shit.

No different to you doing it to me, surely?

Or does his suggestion suit your views better?

So according to you, it's a well known fact that it's a cover up for drugs and the AFL is in on it. The only hole in their fiendish conspiracy appears to be your mate and now you spruiking it on BF.

No wonder your mates. Your both a couple of untrustworthy campaigners. He's betrayed the confidence he had and you've betrayed his. Well done to you sir.

I think the appeal making rumours about Buddy is that if you're right well then "you are in the know", but if you're wrong (which has so far been everyone who said "big story about to break) you can just say "oh he's such a big star that the AFL covered it up"

From first page. 3 pages later....I'm a ****ing genius.

"The AFL covered it up". Yeah, if they don't care enough to punish him properly, why would they make him take time off finals...apparently worried so much about money but take away one of the biggest drawcards? Cover it up but suspend him anyway?

So according to you, it's a well known fact that it's a cover up for drugs and the AFL is in on it. The only hole in their fiendish conspiracy appears to be your mate and now you spruiking it on BF.

No wonder your mates. Your both a couple of untrustworthy campaigners. He's betrayed the confidence he had and you've betrayed his. Well done to you sir.

Trust a Sydney fan to think like this.

You actually don't think there is a drug problem that is rife in the AFL? I've had it described to me as ten times worse than what you would think it is. Yet here you are, trying to tell me that a noted party boy isn't involved, and his time away from the game has nothing to do with drugs?

Give me a spell.

From first page. 3 pages later....I'm a ******* genius.

"The AFL covered it up". Yeah, if they don't care enough to punish him properly, why would they make him take time off finals...apparently worried so much about money but take away one of the biggest drawcards? Cover it up but suspend him anyway?

No suspension, the Swans told him to step away and effectively self report, presumably with the backing of the AFL.

Trust a Sydney fan to think like this.

You actually don't think there is a drug problem that is rife in the AFL? I've had it described to me as ten times worse than what you would think it is. Yet here you are, trying to tell me that a noted party boy isn't involved, and his time away from the game has nothing to do with drugs?

Give me a spell.

Yes. I think you do need a spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic.

Motley having the audacity to call someone else pathetic?

tumblr_inline_nr899qWwo11qhe5f0_500.gif

Multi-million dollar company pays off biggest online forum about that company to protect interest in their biggest northern club?

I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that.

Why aren't people shouting down DrMike for definitively stating it is not drugs, but not naming a source?

People only hear what they want to hear.

emN6N32.gif

BREAKING: If someone has a different opinion to you, they are a liar.

It's not an opinion though - you are quite literally making rubbish up. That does, indeed, make you a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back