Status
Not open for further replies.

DTRAIN87

Cancelled
Suspended
Mar 18, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Nothing to whine about as he us getting soft free kicks paid because he is getting beate comprehensively.

am watching a good hard contest and not fussed who wins but gee buddy got a few soft ones and is just staging for frees doesnt look good and also been mentioned on radio....he doesnt need to do that shit he's a champ...

Nothing to whine about as he us getting soft free kicks paid because he is getting beate comprehensively.

Looks like they have picked a side and there riding them home.... Very average. I'd be without a voice by now if I was a Cats fan...

am watching a good hard contest and not fussed who wins but gee buddy got a few soft ones and is just staging for frees doesnt look good and also been mentioned on radio....he doesnt need to do that shit he's a champ...

Dunno which radio station you are tuning into, but I'm watching on TV and they were all there. Stop chopping the arms.

As much as I love Buddy and agree that the frees were there, I really wish he didn't try to accentuate the contact. Head flicking is never a good look.

Thread not long for this world?

Not even a talking point, 3 normal free kicks. Lonergan giving away silly ones maybe due to nerves. Little support because Geelong are opting to play 1v1 football and are struggling to get players back to double team him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem is it doesn't go both waya as he is holding guys like lonergan and gets nothing against him same with the couple down the other end .

Dunno which radio station you are tuning into, but I'm watching on TV and they were all there. Stop chopping the arms.

no they werent that last one where Lewis played on buddy made it look worse than it was and in the first qtr staged for it bad like he had his head ripped off which he didnt, i reiterate he doesnt need to do that...

Im watching it on CH 7 and listening to 3aw and they mentioned it

Mate you're complaining about a Hawthorn player who barely ever gets unfair frees payed towards him, whilst you are a Geelong supporter.

Do you realise how many free kicks your team milks each game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back