Game Day Buddy's 350th vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

So tonight is Buddy's 350th game, I wonder how much he's earnt per game? Must be a lot.

Anyhow the Cricket is also on.

So we have a choice of watching a game where nothing much exciting happens for ages, or the Cricket.

Huge wraps for the big Bud with Blighty ranking him in the top 5 players to play 350 games, just behind some true legends of the sport. Hope he puts in a better performance than he did on GF night.

5 - Dustin Fletcher
4 - Lance Franklin
3 - Simon Madden
2 - Joel Selwood
1 - Gary Ablett Jnr
HM: Harvey, Pendlebury, Goodes, Pavlich, Bartlett.

Huge wraps for the big Bud with Blighty ranking him in the top 5 players to play 350 games, just behind some true legends of the sport. Hope he puts in a better performance than he did on GF night.

5 - Dustin Fletcher
4 - Lance Franklin
3 - Simon Madden
2 - Joel Selwood
1 - Gary Ablett Jnr
Blight is on drugs, heaps better players than that list

Come on Saints, it's time to spoil the Buddy party.

Getting sick of seeing Jordan Lewis banging on about how good Buddy is, I hope that four eyed flog gets to watch his buddy Buddy go goalless tonight.

So tonight is Buddy's 350th game, I wonder how much he's earnt per game? Must be a lot.

So we have a choice of watching a game where nothing much exciting happens for ages, or the Cricket.

Only watching the cricket if India pull their heads in and starts getting results..

Swans by 89 tonight

5 - Dustin Fletcher
4 - Lance Franklin
3 - Simon Madden
2 - Joel Selwood
1 - Gary Ablett Jnr

Bailey Humphrey will be better than all of them once he retires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st quarter footy, Shitney scoreless.
1st over Cricket, Smith gets his ton.

Cricket is the winner.

I’ll tell you what this is just about POTY. I’m watching the cricket now tonight. **** changing the channels.

Firstly, congratulations to Buddy. To Maya Sol , I tipped St.Kilda to go further ahead in the main tipping.
Saints by 26, Max King to kick 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Buddy's 350th vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back