Game Day Buddy's 350th vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I miss a shit game featuring the two worst current exponents of footy?

I mean if I want to see a travesty where the beauty is sucked out of our sport and replaced with ugly joylessness what am I supposed to watch...Essendon vs Carlton? Too much actual talent, theres a real chance worthwhile footy might break out.

Voss may have no idea and Scott hates everything but neither has Horse and old ****eyes Lyon's ability to make you regret living.

Did I miss a s**t game featuring the two worst current exponents of footy?

I mean if I want to see a travesty where the beauty is sucked out of our sport and replaced with ugly joylessness what am I supposed to watch...Essendon vs Carlton? Too much actual talent, theres a real chance worthwhile footy might break out.

Voss may have no idea and Scott hates everything but neither has Horse and old ****eyes Lyon's ability to make you regret living.

You just missed the game of the round.

An epic encounter with the Saints getting up in a thriller against the odds, away from home with the hometown crowd and the umpires against us.

You just missed the game of the round.

An epic encounter with the Saints getting up in a thriller against the odds, away from home with the hometown crowd and the umpires against us.
Snap back to reality bub, your man ****eyes is shitting up the game like he did twice before.

Hiring this success-free flog is like injecting yourself with a zombie virus on purpose.

Snap back to reality bub, your man ****eyes is shitting up the game like he did twice before.

Hiring this success-free flog is like injecting yourself with a zombie virus on purpose.

giphy.gif

Anyone might start to think Ross Lyon coaches boring as * football teams :think:

15 odd years is really too small of a sample size to make such assumptions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Buddy's 350th vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back