Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Visiting Seattle for a couple days to watch the boys play in a few weeks. It'll be my first live NFL game and I'm pumped. Quick question though - are the Yanks territorial with their sports teams and mixing it in with oppo supporters? Will I be able to wear a Bills jersey without getting berated?
Nah you'll be fine. You see oppo supporters gear at all games .
Seattle aren't a massive rival for us either so you should get out alive after we take the win 🙂

Let's us know how go, i haven't got to Seattle yet . Heard it's a good city to see

Nah you'll be fine. You see oppo supporters gear at all games .
Seattle aren't a massive rival for us either so you should get out alive after we take the win 🙂

Let's us know how go, i haven't got to Seattle yet . Heard it's a good city to see
Thanks mate appreciate it. Haven't been to Seattle yet either, so just gonna see the space needle the morning after and get on the bus back to Vancouver. I'll post a pic or two in here when I'm at the game!

Thanks mate appreciate it. Haven't been to Seattle yet either, so just gonna see the space needle the morning after and get on the bus back to Vancouver. I'll post a pic or two in here when I'm at the game!
Please do👍

I'm hoping to get over to Orchard Park for a home game . Aiming for 3-4 years time at this stage .

Hopefully JA turns it on , will be awesome to see him live

Please do👍

I'm hoping to get over to Orchard Park for a home game . Aiming for 3-4 years time at this stage .

Hopefully JA turns it on , will be awesome to see him live
A Bills home game is definitely on my list, especially a playoff game.

I’m tipping a big JA game this week to bounce back from his pretty ordinary showing last week

We are 4-2 with a 2-0 division record having only played two at home so far.

Need to go 4-0 before the KC game.....offense must improve dramatically if we are to become a genuine threat. Defence could or should get Oliver, Miller and Milano back before playoffs.

Ray Davis was very good and could be an X-factor going forward, but I think we still lack a no. 1 WR.

We are 4-2 with a 2-0 division record having only played two at home so far.

Need to go 4-0 before the KC game.....offense must improve dramatically if we are to become a genuine threat. Defence could or should get Oliver, Miller and Milano back before playoffs.

Ray Davis was very good and could be an X-factor going forward, but I think we still lack a no. 1 WR.
Davis was viewed as a shrewd get in the draft and had good wraps on him in training camp .
Glad he got some opportunity. Is a real wrecking ball and looked like he started to wear the D down .
Cook and he could be a very nice 1-2 punch

Desperately need the WR with separation. It's really costing us .

An unconvincing win today that really should have been much more comfortable than it was. Giving up that Rodgers Hail Mary touchdown right on half time was unforgivable, seems like nothing was learnt from the ‘Hail Murray’ game a few seasons ago.
Felt watching it was a 27-17 type game , win by a few scores.

I thought it was a good solid win. They've just sacked the HD , their D normally troubles us and it'd the 3rd road game on the bounce .
Was a vital game to win and we did that .

Have only watched the first half replay as I listen to the live radio broadcast at work (give it a try, it's pretty cool) but Ray Davis looked like a prime Emmitt Smith.

Having Bernard and TJ (with Milano to come) back makes an obvious difference.

Hopefully Cooper can give Allen the security blanket he's lacked so far. Hey, 4-2 isn't a bad spot to be.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Back