Bulldogs poor premiership defence highlighting just how amazing Hawthorn was 2013 - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

During the Neil Craig era, Adelaide drafted someone that went to my high school. Was big news in my local newspaper at the time.

We also defeated "the greatest team of all" (lel) in 2008, after which he had to re-invent the entire gamestyle for the 3peat years. No question he had a ton of elite talent at his disposal but after 4 flags its fair to say he extracted the most out of it.

Plus he turned Langford and Shoenmakers into premiership superstars....

Remember that people!!! As both are better than Dangerfield and Riewoldt by default, let the salty tears flow!

They were a young team that demolished a cocky team in 08.
It went to their heads a bit.

You Cat supporters just cant get over 2008, can you??? It's hilarious.
mate if there was another recent example of a premiership team missing the finals the next year maybe i would have mentioned that too.

When talking this Hawk Dynasty let's not forget the coaches we've supplied other clubs along the way.

Flogging your home games at 40% discount tell me your brethren aren't taking it that well. :$

One added benefit for finishing outside the 8, Hawthorn merchandise will be reduced in August instead of being full price year round. Have to add to my guernsey collection! :p

You win a flag, you become the hunted, you must adapt, re-jig your game plan and have a genius coach at the helm to keep you at the top of the gravy train. So far Bulldogs have failed, I cannot think of a player at their club that has improved this year, maybe Bailey Dale..

Highlights even more Clarkson's greatness, and the ridiculousness of the AFL in never awarding him Coach of the Year. He still may yet.....

Disappointed Les, thought you were going to compare it with Hawks defence in '09.

The best GF of the era was 2012, and we won that.

Les has a point though. Dogs have been largely uninspiring, and too many of them have FIGJAM Sydnrome. When JJ returned with that hairdo my first impression was, "Look who thinks he's King Shit now!" And how right we have been about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you fall asleep when you watch it?
36 guys in Hawthorns forward line going second rate rugby scrum
No wonder no one supports the Swans after 30 odd years,they could go and watch the real thing
I fall asleep a bit after the final siren, like after a really good root.

I was pretty rock hard and alert, especially in the fourth, when Goodes et al ripped you one. Mitch Morton, LOL.

Even Mitch Morton is better than Motflop and Dangerflog!
Morton vomited more than Motflop, but shat himself less than him. He was great for a bloke who cost us a bag of chips.

Dangerfield...c'mon. He has a bigger impact in the first 5 min of a game than your new Mitchell has in four quarters.

Why are handbaggers always so defensive?

Gino-Corica-6273760.jpg

First 3 responses from Handbaggers. Stay true ladies, stay true.

You win a flag, you become the hunted, you must adapt, re-jig your game plan and have a genius coach at the helm to keep you at the top of the gravy train. So far Bulldogs have failed, I cannot think of a player at their club that has improved this year, maybe Bailey Dale..

Highlights even more Clarkson's greatness, and the ridiculousness of the AFL in never awarding him Coach of the Year. He still may yet.....

Good to have you back, you are 100% right.

I still suspect the Doggies are playing a waiting game, want to end up 8th this year to give themselves anotyher challenge. But I could be wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs poor premiership defence highlighting just how amazing Hawthorn was 2013 - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back