Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Burnie (Shockers) Dockers

mr shepard we certainly dont need you wishes at all you have bagged us all year stick to your two blues or hawk 69 (sorry) had to throw that in mick is awfully quite today musin be well

Oh didnt you hear I am back at West Park next season. Go Dockers!!!

mr shepard we certainly dont need you wishes at all you have bagged us all year stick to your two blues or hawk 69 (sorry) had to throw that in mick is awfully quite today musin be well

It appears Mr Shepherds posts have dissappeared maybe he may have been an imposter trying to take on Mr shepherds identity, Dockers for Premiers 2011!!!!

Good win Mt Wellington good win... I was waiting at the Campbell Town pub for a celebratory drink with all the board members but it was a no show, not really sure why???? How did my boy James Plant go on the weekend??? Much game time????

Good win Mt Wellington good win... I was waiting at the Campbell Town pub for a celebratory drink with all the board members but it was a no show, not really sure why???? How did my boy James Plant go on the weekend??? Much game time????

go away shep and wake up to yourself you have that many aliais that you forget who you are how are the former docker ressies players going ok for you now stop being a bitter person :(

go away shep and wake up to yourself you have that many aliais that you forget who you are how are the former docker ressies players going ok for you now stop being a bitter person :(

No Mt Wellington I can asure you I am not Mighty Mick , yeah the X Docker boys going well Toddy Munro BOG sunday Lovell, Edgerton, Radford, Peters out with Hammy, Carollan in twos. How is Speglic going when he left here he was going to play Mariners.

Mighty Mouse, you have been very quiet my friend, has the ball and chain got your tongue mate???

Mighty Mouse, you have been very quiet my friend, has the ball and chain got your tongue mate???

hit the nail on the head sheppi browny is as versatile off the ground as he is on the ground can play in different positions as well as having different alais good to see that he is using the one he admits to for trying to apologise for all his rants since he drove out of town :D

If mightymick is perry id be very disappointed..... And will see him on a daily basis very soon so i can laugh in his face after all those years he begged me to play with Devonport and Latrobe........

hit the nail on the head sheppi browny is as versatile off the ground as he is on the ground can play in different positions as well as having different alais good to see that he is using the one he admits to for trying to apologise for all his rants since he drove out of town :D

Can't say I have seen any apologies written by me! But you keep going down the path of insinuating I am mighty Mick. I don't really care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to Burnie this weekend. A win straight through to the GF would be very welcome. Lets hope that that is the case and the boys can sit back and watch next week and recover. A bit of silverware for the cabinet would be just rewards for your efforts. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just remember Dockers you only have to beat Launceston once this year if you run them to 3 or 4 goals this week it does not matter, the Grand Final is the one you must win. I remember back a few years ago North Launceston went all the way through the season undefeated only to come up against the Mighty Dockers with a Dockers flag. Go Dockers!!!!!!

Well done Burnie, just asking why the Grand Final cant now be on the North West, if Clarence win it will be a lock in at Aurora, surely West Park or Devonport is adquate?

Seems pretty sad that instead of getting together on regular occasions and celebrating 5 flags, these guys spend their time a) not barracking for their club and b) waanking off here telling everyone how awesome it would be if we cared who they were...

Must have been a close knit group...

Great win Dockers good two see the Dockers and Two Blues both through to the Grand final and both underdogs, save me a seat at Aurora in two weeks I will be there. Go Dockers!!!!

Great win Dockers good two see the Dockers and Two Blues both through to the Grand final and both underdogs, save me a seat at Aurora in two weeks I will be there. Go Dockers!!!!

Well done to the Burnie Dockers for making it into the Grand Final, A great rebuilding Job after the mass exodus at the end of 2009 season.

The quickest way to keep ex sad sack players quiet is to make a TSL grandfinal, isn't that right Hawk69, Still Kicking and Mighty Mick????? You ex sad sack Dockers have gone to ground since the great victory on Saturday, it's a pitty that you will be hating every minute of watching the great game that is to occur in two weeks at Aurora Park!!

Bad luck about Glenorchy Still Kicking, who will you play for next year?
How you going coaching the Williamstown Ressies Hawk69?
Mighty Mick will just follow the leader as he has no idea what he is doing:eek:

The quickest way to keep ex sad sack players quiet is to make a TSL grandfinal, isn't that right Hawk69, Still Kicking and Mighty Mick????? You ex sad sack Dockers have gone to ground since the great victory on Saturday, it's a pitty that you will be hating every minute of watching the great game that is to occur in two weeks at Aurora Park!!

Bad luck about Glenorchy Still Kicking, who will you play for next year?
How you going coaching the Williamstown Ressies Hawk69?
Mighty Mick will just follow the leader as he has no idea what he is doing:eek:

could not of put it better myself sheppi :D so 69 is the ex coach well that explains a bit and still kicking and mighty mouse are as one sucked it to you 2 sad gentlemen

could not of put it better myself sheppi :D so 69 is the ex coach well that explains a bit and still kicking and mighty mouse are as one sucked it to you 2 sad gentlemen

Keep guessing boys. Bye the way the pressure just builds day by day from now on. This next 2 weeks is going to be fun cause there are no prizes for coming 2nd boys, I'm sure you would be aware of that though!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back