Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Burnie (Shockers) Dockers

Fairly weak of you Mighty Mick to get on here and shame all those ex AFL guys!! If it was not for those boys, they would never have got to the grand final in the first place!!
At least every one knows that Dale Shephard goes by the name of "the twoblues" why don't you be a man and allow all those boys that you have just bagged know who you really are, or are you scared that they may just give you a good smack in the mouth?? Come on Mighty Mick, lets just see if you are willing to front up to these boys that have served Burnie well over the past year, it's easy to bag them out on a forum, do it their face!!

Gee I've hit a little nerve haven't I Sheppi old boy????? I knew you would be a little disappointed after today's pitiful effort but I didn't think you would be an emotional wreck!!!! The pain will subside over the next month or so but the first 24 hours after a shocking loss like this is always the worst part! Might finish up on here for the night and continue to party the night away!!!!

Ps I'll have a beer for you and the boys!!!:D

Fairly weak of you Mighty Mick to get on here and shame all those ex AFL guys!! If it was not for those boys, they would never have got to the grand final in the first place!!
At least every one knows that Dale Shephard goes by the name of "the twoblues" why don't you be a man and allow all those boys that you have just bagged know who you really are, or are you scared that they may just give you a good smack in the mouth?? Come on Mighty Mick, lets just see if you are willing to front up to these boys that have served Burnie well over the past year, it's easy to bag them out on a forum, do it their face!!

How da *** did the coach's son get a game? They basically played with 20 players for three and half quarters after lleyton Hewitt got knocked out! If 22 finishes in the top 5 in the bnf then his mum and dad were doing the voting!

Did Lee play???? Only kick Laycock got was when he kicked O'Donohue on the ground after he took a mark! Walters and Banham stood up when it counted and the red headed Baldock just needed more opportunity and he could of turned the game! Some of launy's young players were super and well supported by Stephens, McCabe and green did a super job Shackleton!

Anytruth that Baldock is moving to Hobart next year? Banham was terrible, kept falling to the ground like he had dislocated ankles! Stephens was best on!

Say it to Laycocks and Lee's face Dale, they have done more on the footy field than you mate!! Infact, why don't you tell couta out at work on Monday what you thought of his son's performance Dale??

Hey Rodney couta is not blind he will agree with me that andrew played very poorly, I have no problem telling both of them they were poor Fergy.

If you reckon we were ordinary last Saturday, what was that crap you guys served up today, your so called AFL stars were such a laugh Lee he would be lucky to get a seconds game at Penguin and Laycock he is an embarassment with his $1000 a game. You have the same old players that give everything each week Banham Munday Walters etc. At least we were not an embarassment last week like you guys were today. Changing of the guard coming up at Burnie. What did you think Mighty Mick?

dale please stop being so negative and respect a club that allowed you to start your stat career and again you were very ordinary last saturday we will bounce back we have all ready moved on we are hopefull of getting brad mac and king next year and it was great to see them with the boys yesterday 2012 will be the dockers year dont you worry about that

How da *** did the coach's son get a game? They basically played with 20 players for three and half quarters after lleyton Hewitt got knocked out! If 22 finishes in the top 5 in the bnf then his mum and dad were doing the voting!

so was it his fault the they got beat saturday #### me there were other players that didnt play well the worst and i dont like saying this was stepho even our supporters were screaming for him to get off the ground wish did suprise us with his hair do but that is wish no one can doubt his courage and we certainly missed his leg speed when he went off

so was it his fault the they got beat saturday #### me there were other players that didnt play well the worst and i dont like saying this was stepho even our supporters were screaming for him to get off the ground wish did suprise us with his hair do but that is wish no one can doubt his courage and we certainly missed his leg speed when he went off

Certainly wasn't his fault, as their were a few big names that failed to fire at all. Andy Lee was absolutely embarrassing. I think too much expectations have been placed on Lee's shoulders given really he hasn't done much in footy, yes he got drafted but so what, been plenty of players drafted that probably shouldn't have been. Laycock was torn apart by O'Donohue and Shackleton is way too big for Aurora. Thought Launy's midfield one the game! Credit to the dockers defense which held up strong early with the ball continously coming in. Not sure about Whish's leg speed? When did he develop that?

I reckon your a dick mate! Given where the club was last year after Plapp jumped ship or pushed or whateva, certainly done well to make it! There younger players stood up today when the heat was on so that's a promising for the club in the future!

we have come a long way after sacking x amount of players and all the coaches 2 years ago to get where we got this year is a great result none of the people we let go have achieved anything oh penguin did finish 2nd and shep is the head of stats what happened to the others browny got sacked all ways on the cards plapps side went out the back door this is becoming a regular occurence in straight sets fagan not even coaching thank heavens 4 that laughable appointment in the 1st place and dont know what happened to ned we will be back and deep down u all know this we have youth and a very hard working board and coaching staff who are all in it 4 the right reasons go you dockers

we have come a long way after sacking x amount of players and all the coaches 2 years ago to get where we got this year is a great result none of the people we let go have achieved anything oh penguin did finish 2nd and shep is the head of stats what happened to the others browny got sacked all ways on the cards plapps side went out the back door this is becoming a regular occurence in straight sets fagan not even coaching thank heavens 4 that laughable appointment in the 1st place and dont know what happened to ned we will be back and deep down u all know this we have youth and a very hard working board and coaching staff who are all in it 4 the right reasons go you dockers

So what happened on Saturday? What went wrong in your opinion?

So what happened on Saturday? What went wrong in your opinion?

got crucified early by some very poor umpire decisions and a lot of our experienced players were a little off but we hung in there and will be better for the experience really thought that the back 6 worked hard the feeling after the game even though we got beat gives the side confidence going forward

Just a silly question... BUT...... If you sacked x amount of players 2 years ago why is it that you couldnt field a seconds team last year??? Im not the brightest fella going round but why would you sack players to " go with youth " then not be able to field a seconds side? Just doesnt make sense to me????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got crucified early by some very poor umpire decisions and a lot of our experienced players were a little off but we hung in there and will be better for the experience really thought that the back 6 worked hard the feeling after the game even though we got beat gives the side confidence going forward

You have got to be kidding, umpires were shite house both ways early, and some crucial ones favoured burnie big time. Your right, back six were good under enormous pressure. And who gives a shite about the feeling after the game, if blokes are up and about after when you have just lost a GF, just goes to show the desire and passion isn't really there! What the hell was the fat thing holding the magnet board? Looked like something out of starwars!

Dale, didn't you come to the ground on Saturday fully decked out in Dockers gear? If so why would you then come here and bag the players and team out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back