But ... But ... but ...

Remove this Banner Ad

but but but .... I can't keep up with this ******** festivle on Bay13... yeah, were going to lose, to the say team that destroyed you last week...

Big wheel keep on turnin,
Proud mary keep on burnin,
Rollin, rollin, rollin on the river
HAHAHAHAHAHA, in the last 3 games, you lost to us, North Melbourne and were been giving a run for your money by melbourne for half the game..

Get ready to watch another year go by with nothing to show for it.

1 word for you guys who doubt us. 1 word that fills the gap between us and any team in the league. 1 word that makes opposition sides quiver. The 1 name we needed in the side tonight to turn it all around............................................LAYCOCK!!!!!

You'll see ;)

But ... But ... but ... we're not just making up numbers.
But ... But ... but ... we're going to make an impact.
But ... But ... but ... the players will learn from this.

1 word for you guys who doubt us. 1 word that fills the gap between us and any team in the league. 1 word that makes opposition sides quiver. The 1 name we needed in the side tonight to turn it all around............................................LAYCOCK!!!!!

You'll see ;)

You wanna lay WHAT!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"at least we made it" just doesnt cut it i'm sorry.

Proved tonight they didnt deserve to be there. Pathetic

Hawks would've got belted too. The truth is neither deserved to make it. They should have just given Adelaide a bye in the first week.

You'll see ;)

1 is a number.
One is a word.

Like the bummers tonight, FAIL.

Gentlemen please.

It's a Friday night, shouldn't you lot be out getting a root?

No need to question me, I've got a nice one heating herself up in my bedroom.

Remove this Banner Ad

But ... But ... but ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back