Media Buy your Limited Edition 200 Game Tickle Me Testy Doll

Remove this Banner Ad

header.png

Introducing the Limited Edition 200 Game "Tickle Me Testy" Doll!​

This week only, celebrate a milestone with our brand new, limited edition "Tickle Me Testy" doll! Get your hands on the cuddliest, cheekiest, and most mischievous toy around, modeled after our very own legend, Test Tickle, as he plays his 200th game!

Just like Tickle Me Elmo, but with a twist!
"Tickle Me Testy" comes with all the classic features you know and love:
  • Ticklish Sensors: Give him a tickle, and watch him giggle uncontrollably!
  • Shakes and Wiggles: "Tickle Me Testy" can't contain himself when he's laughing, he'll wriggle and jiggle just like his on field moves!
  • Soft and Huggable: Crafted from the finest plush materials, perfect for big squeezes and small hugs alike.
Hear him speak! Press his button and "Tickle Me Testy" says classic phrases like:
  • "That tickles!"
  • "Testy loves you!"
But that’s not all, Testy’s got some exclusive features just for you:
  • Button of Truth: Press the special "Captain's Button" on his chest to hear Testy’s unique one liners straight from the Bears’ locker room:
    • "I'm not saying I’m the best, but I’m definitely in the top one."
    • "Why kick a goal when you can kick it to the crowd?"
    • "Who needs strategy when you've got style?"
    • "Time to hit the showers!"
    • "Let’s hit the pub!"
    • "200 games and still no clue what I'm doing!"
    • "They said I'd be a star... they just didn't say which galaxy."
    • "Captain? More like Chief Trouble Maker!"
    • "Get Stuffed"
Accessories included!
  • "Tickle Me Testy" comes with his very own beer mug, the perfect accessory for celebrating a win or just unwinding after a tough game. (Beer not included sorry, kids!)
  • Miniature Qooty Ball: Comes with a tiny, soft footy ball that Testy can hold. Perfect for recreating those game winning moments, or accidental kicks to the crowd!
  • “After Party” Sunglasses: A pair of cool, oversized sunglasses that snap onto Testy’s face, perfect for post game celebrations or a cheeky wink.
  • Footy Shorts with Elastic Waistband: Easy to remove footy shorts with an elastic waistband. Perfect for when Testy says, "Time to hit the showers!"
Additional Features:
  • "Shake It Up" Mode: Activate this mode, and "Tickle Me Testy" will do his best version of a victory dance, complete with wiggles, spins, and a little shoulder shimmy.
  • "Running Down the Wing" Mode: Watch "Tickle Me Testy" zip across the floor, mimicking his super fast runs down the wing!
  • "Captain’s Corner" Mode: Flip a switch, and "Tickle Me Testy" starts giving random, captain advice:
    • "Run to where the ball isn't, and you'll never lose it!"
    • "Defense wins games, but snacks win hearts."
    • "Platypus formation!"
  • Magnetic Hands: So he can hold onto his beer mug or Qooty ball securely, no more accidental drops during wild celebrations!
A true champion's resume is packed into this plushie! "Tickle Me Testy" comes with a list of his real life honours stitched into his jersey:
  • Season 28 Bears Best and Fairest Winner
  • Captain’s Award Season 24
  • Two Time Bears Best Club Player
  • Bears Best Rookie Season 23
  • Best Defender Season 30
  • Club Captain Seasons 29 & 30
Remember, "Tickle Me Testy" isn't just a doll, it's a collector's item for those who dare to laugh a little louder and play a little harder. Order now while stocks last, because when Testy’s on the field (or in your home), anything can happen!

Extra Special Edition Alert:
For the real collectors out there, we've released an After Dark edition of "Tickle Me Testy"! This version is for the big kids and comes with some extra cheeky surprises. This edition features a Light Up Groin Region, his groin glows when he's tickled, adding an extra level of fun and surprise! This "Tickle Me Testy" edition says some phrases we definitely can’t print on the box. Act fast, as this one is extremely limited and sure to become a sought after treasure!

Tickle Me Testy.png

testy stats.png

Testy has a heart of gold. During a tough period of my life when I was physically and emotionally isolated as well as physically unwell in Bendigo, Testy genuinely offered to drop off food as he would for a family member, and asked me to reach out if I needed anything at all. I never had to take him up on the offer but the offer alone meant the world to me at a time when my only other supports were online and in other parts of the country or world.
- MWPP

Testys 200th is this week? I swear he has been around forever.
I remember him being soft as a rookie, good to see him become slightly less soft as a washed up veteran.
Congrats on 200 campaigner.
- NaturalDisaster

Well done Testy on making 200 games :hearteyes:
You were easily lead in your first few seasons resulting in much fun had by us when we got together. Considering what we got up to its surprising either of us are still here little known you making it too 200.
Look forward to seeing you after your 200th game, I assume my invite to your 200th shower after game party got lost in the mail :think:

IMG_2789.png IMG_2788.png IMG_2787.jpeg
IMG_2786.jpeg IMG_2785.jpeg
- Tigerturbulance

"Congrats Testy on making it to 200 games. I feel I may have said the same on your 20th game. You've certainly kept things interesting mate, well done on this huge milestone"
- The Filth Wizard

Testy is a big game player so he'll be thriving with all the attention and back it up with a BOG performance. No doubt has Testy 200 memorabilia thriving just like the great man in the showers.
Testy has the qooty on a string.
testy run down wing.gif
- Dingster

A true legend of the game, I remember Testy being a true gent in his recruitment email when I joined the SFA. And then when I joined the Bears, he said he’d show me his ‘welcome pack’ . Congrats on your 300th 😊
1726270389417.png
- Chipmunk

Congratulations Testy on your 200th!!
A member of the legendary class of S26, one of the league's premier ruckmen in his day and a great clubman at the Warriors.
Test Tickle is one of the good guys of the Sweet FA, I'll never forget waking up one morning to the news in our PM that I'd succeeded in prising him out of the Bears with my patented 'hand selected youtube video' approach.
Hope you have a ball, Testy. :thumbsu:
I WANNA RUCK WITH YOU...

- TheInjuryFactory

Last edited:

Reckon they keep popping up on the BF ads, not sure why as I already have two of them.

Congratulations on hanging around for a medium amount of time in here.

Well done Test Tickle - love you and your work
A selfless Bear through and through and one of the most genuine and funny people in the league
I genuinely hope we can get the win for you
I look forward to your next 200 games

Brilliant thread tony too and a wonderful compilation of tributes for the great man too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ticklaaaaaaa. One in a million, very few bring the kind of spirit and humour you offer up. Amazing to play alongside you in your 200th, especially given I tried to recruir you as a joke, and you immediately said no. :grin: How far we've come! A true legend in every sense, you couldn't draw up a better teammate and companion. Go well old bean, and maybe chip in for my dentist bills if these confectionery shorts I'm hearing about come into rotation.

50 games.PNG 50 games.PNG 50 games.PNG 50 games.PNG
Well done on making 200 games. :greenheart::purpleheart::yellowheart::greenheart:
After you leading my hubby astray (on many many occasions) I am very surprised you made it this far...
:eyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Buy your Limited Edition 200 Game Tickle Me Testy Doll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back