Bye Bye Brady

Remove this Banner Ad

mighty mick said:
h'ell probably go but he was coping it all day andgot laid out by goodes in another instance and did not retaliate.

yes goodes was pure retaliation cos he saw a chance to get one back on brady.

Yes, Mighty Mick except that Goodes hip and shouldered him fairly! You're not supposed to retaliate then!

Maybe if you were running the tribunal Goodes would be up, but Brady is gone for a fist to the face.

dontlikecapseither?

Bluemike said:
Sniper

He was suspended last year for his strike on Camporeale.

Same game Campo was diving like it was the olympics but managed to get up pretty quick once a free paid.

Tenacious Kane said:
Sure you're not confusing him with his brother?

Brady Rawlings is as tough a footballer as you'll find, hard as nails. Doesn't squeal either.
You mean like that time when he doubled over like he haD been stabbed in the guts when Laurence Angwin gave him a love tap??
Get real!!Hes a sissy. :rolleyes:

TheHeatleyStand said:
You mean like that time when he doubled over like he haD been stabbed in the guts when Laurence Angwin gave him a love tap??
Get real!!Hes a sissy. :rolleyes:

You, sir, are an idiot!

Brady Rawlings is just sensational at getting in his opponents head, and making them lose their concentration on the ball. Sure he lost his composure here, but if he can do this all season with one suspension, and only miss 1-2 games, it's a win situation for us. Best tagger in the AFL.

But Swans fans; what he did was wrong and should recieve 1-2 weeks.

windsock said:
You, sir, are an idiot!

Nice reply considering Brady sissy boy was writhing on the ground like a worm with that little tap. straight out of the school Of Brent Harvey Acting academy. Brady got honours and Brent placed a gold star on Bradys forehead.

Brady is a topliner as far as method actors go.. He did the worm perfectly. :D

I notice you watch the Footy show and Sammy is youre hero.. what a champ!!! :D

TheHeatleyStand said:
Nice reply considering Brady sissy boy was writhing on the ground like a worm with that little tap. straight out of the school Of Brent Harvey Acting academy. Brady got honours and Brent placed a gold star on Bradys forehead.

Intellegence is just oozing from your post :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheHeatleyStand said:

Let me guess... melbourne supporter?

speedy said:
what ********s me is Hamill gets off for a back hander that could have knocked someone back to last week yet Rawlings will get 1-2 for a stupid love tap.

Pfft, since when does a love tap cut someone's head open?

Should get 2 or 3 weeks.

snakebite01 said:
Pfft, since when does a love tap cut someone's head open?

Should get 2 or 3 weeks.

As much as I love watching Williams play, he is a bleeder. He has a turban on his head every second game.

You should ask people who fight regularly, above the eyebrow is very easy to cut open, you do not need much force at all.

He will probably be offered 2 weeks is my guess. Although he came off under the blood rule aswell so if he goes I would hope the AFL investigates how he was cut open aswell. I think his hit on Williams was after being cut open so in my books he got what he deserved.

Tas said:
I am really surprised about the huge fuss about a tagger, who cares?!

Well the next time someone clobbers a Kangaroo player and we here you bleating that they should be gone for 4 weeks and are a thug, im sure everyone on this board will be happy to give you a great big who cares!!

TheHeatleyStand said:

Is that you Campo?

Rawlings is a blight on the game. How someone can win a B&F for being a dirty sniper is unbelievable. I saw that hit on Campo last year. It was off the ball and Rawlings went over and shirt-fronted him. It was completely unprovoked. Rawlings' excuss: "I was trying to stop Campo from getting the ball (Because I heard there's a blood rule and I was trying to force my opponent off the field)" Rawlings is a serial offender and should get a Jonathon Brown type of suspension. Mark my words, he'll concuss atleast 4 people this year.

And you Kangeroos' fans for condoning him. Tsk, tsk.

Macca19 said:
Well the next time someone clobbers a Kangaroo player and we here you bleating that they should be gone for 4 weeks and are a thug, im sure everyone on this board will be happy to give you a great big who cares!!

I really couldn't give a rat's arse. Once the game is over, it is over. If someone does something obviously illegal then they will more than likely go. Having a good cry on the forum isn't going to change the result.

I said what he did was undisciplined and he will go, as he did last year.

There seems to be a trend emerging here. Can someone remind me: who did the Kangaroos beat last week?

And as for your feeble mother-hen last-line rambling Funkalicious: Can any fan from any club bag others for sticking up for their own players, even despite what others might suggest they may have done? Double-standards and hypocritical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bye Bye Brady

Remove this Banner Ad

Back