Preview Bye Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 1, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC
The road to the Grand Final is long and pointless. I mean, when you think about it.

But now, the mighty Adelaide Crows must survive a harrowing bye week, that no one enjoys.

057.jpg

"Bye weeks. Bronco Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks! And now he's dead! Well... maybe they're a good thing."

As our 8-2 Crows have a well deserved and nicely timed week off, what will you the good people of the Adelaide BigFooty board be doing to fill the void left by no AFC game? Getting out to watch some local footy? Going away somewhere? Getting an early start on your taxes?

I'll will be going to watch the Roosters play, but I do that every week anyway. I'll probably also continue to avoid exam study.

Also (to keep this thread relevant to the main board), what are Adelaide's biggest challenges for the 2nd half of the year? Looking at the draw, we're through the hard part and we now have a golden opportunity for a top 4 spot. Our guns are up and running, we have almost no injuries and the Sando Spike has already exceeded any possible expectations we could've had for the year. Basically, things are going pretty ****ing awesomely.

But what areas can we still improve on? What needs to change to make this top 4 dream a reality? Or should we not change anything at all and simply stick with what's working?

Amateurs and Junior football all has the weekend off for the long weekend as well. I'm at a loss as to what one does without Football to fill their weekends.

My band is playing in Sydney this weekend at a festival so it will be a weekend of drunken touring debauchery and I won't have to worry about trying to track down the scores, which is good, because hardly any of my friends like football and they are no help in these situations!

I settled on a new house that needs lots of work last Friday (Too busy to even watch the freo game), so the bye comes at a great time for me

My band is playing in Sydney this weekend at a festival so it will be a weekend of drunken touring debauchery and I won't have to worry about trying to track down the scores, which is good, because hardly any of my friends like football and they are no help in these situations!
What's your band called?

What's your band called?
Of Prey

This band has only been around a few months - Someone put one song on youtube
http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWRI230Y1Pc

We normally have a fiddle player (she wasn't playing at this show) and we tend to have more breakdowns/cheesy epic parts than this song has - Not a particularly representative song of ours, however it is all that is out there at the moment -

B
The road to the Grand Final is long and pointless. I mean, when you think about it.

But now, the mighty Adelaide Crows must survive a harrowing bye week, that no one enjoys.

057.jpg

"Bye weeks. Bronco Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks! And now he's dead! Well... maybe they're a good thing."

As our 8-2 Crows have a well deserved and nicely timed week off, what will you the good people of the Adelaide BigFooty board be doing to fill the void left by no AFC game? Getting out to watch some local footy? Going away somewhere? Getting an early start on your taxes?

I'll will be going to watch the Roosters play, but I do that every week anyway. I'll probably also continue to avoid exam study.

Also (to keep this thread relevant to the main board), what are Adelaide's biggest challenges for the 2nd half of the year? Looking at the draw, we're through the hard part and we now have a golden opportunity for a top 4 spot. Our guns are up and running, we have almost no injuries and the Sando Spike has already exceeded any possible expectations we could've had for the year. Basically, things are going pretty fornicating awesomely.

But what areas can we still improve on? What needs to change to make this top 4 dream a reality? Or should we not change anything at all and simply stick with what's working?

Brilliant NFL/Simpsons reference! I liked that post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having nightmares over the number of donuts I'll cop in DT/SC

And finishing my final Uni Assignments for semester 1. Seriously cannot wait until the holidays.

I will be on a houseboat on the Murray, eating, drinking, chilling (prob not swimming this time) and hopefully I can not think about the donuts that DT/SC will throw at all of us. My scores are bad enough with a full squad - I hate to think what the next 3 weeks will be like!

I think we are being a little complacent, since the Bye beat Port last year ;)

Off to Goolwa for a night, haven't even thought about the free Monday yet

Probably going to hang with my friends on Saturday night after work. Maybe I'll rewatch the Crows v Dogs game since I just found it's still recorded to my set top box.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Bye Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back