Roast C7 Not airing Pies v Eagles in Sydney until Midnight

Remove this Banner Ad

I also sent Foxtel an email through feedback@foxsports.com.au, which goes through to Premier Media group (they manage fox sports channels). Im in Brisbane, does anyone know anyone else i can email to get them to broadcast it on main event? And SumaMagic, i will have a go at emailing them too.

I also sent Foxtel an email through feedback@foxsports.com.au, which goes through to Premier Media group (they manage fox sports channels). Im in Brisbane, does anyone know anyone else i can email to get them to broadcast it on main event? And SumaMagic, i will have a go at emailing them too.

Id be emailing 7 instead, its up to them if they let fox show it on mainevent..

Yeah, I think that it's Channel 7 you need to hammer if it's their game. Thinking about it, you'd have to say that Fox would be keen as to show it as early as possible.

Just emailed to foxtel:

Hello,

I am not sure you are the correct person to contact and if not I hope you can push me in the right direction.

I have an issue with Channel 7 and Foxtel (foxsports) not showing the Round 10 Collingwood Magpies vs West Coast Eagles match live on either network in Sydney.
I have been made aware that it also is not being shown live in Brisbane. Channel 7 are showing it live in Adelaide and 1hr delay in Melbourne. Foxtel are showing a replay at 8.30pm and Channel 7 at 11.59pm on game day.

On behalf of many Magpies and Eagles supporters we implore you to please show this game live on channel 518 as you do each Friday night.

Best Regards.

Not bothered as i booked my flights etc months ago.
never been to the G, so thought i might head along.

Funny, as i was discuusing with one of my mates who supports collingwood at the start of the yr, he said he wanted to watch a better game than Coll vs WCE, so decided to pass and go a few weeks later. How things have changed in a couple of months.

I'm going to post something on the Collingwood site to get them to send some emails as well.. no harm in trying hey!

Wish me luck!

If I am not back in a day, assume the worst and send in a search party... :p:eek:

I'm going to post something on the Collingwood site to get them to send some emails as well.. no harm in trying hey!

Wish me luck!

If I am not back in a day, assume the worst and send in a search party... :p:eek:

Will do! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I poster on the Collingwood board reckons it is going to be shown on Main Event.
Can't elaborate on that though.

I made it back unscathed!! I still have all my teeth.. it's cazy! :)

Yeah I am not quite sure why he is so confident...

I sure as hell am not! :thumbsdown:

I rang foxtel (explained channel 7 have the rights), then channel 7 and told them to pass on a message that I wasn't happy. I will also send them an email now.

Anyone else who would like to you can do so through these links. The first one is the media release stating how proud they are to get the rights, with a few mobile numbers listed...

http://www.sevencorporate.com.au/_uploads/Files/Seven AFL statement.pdf

http://www.onlysydney.com.au/sydney-nsw.php?id=12104

everyone get in on this.

Still no love on the AFL website announcing it being broadcast yet..

Apparently it is the 60's peeps! We can't watch footy on tv we have to listen to it on the wireless.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::cool::(:(:(

Yeah I am surprised it hasn't been added to 518 yet. There is the Friday night game and Sat day game and a Sat night game all on 518 this weekend. Surely they can add one more.

MAIN EVENT replied to me on facebook, they said no its not on Main Event :mad::( they also said: Main Event is just the host channel for FOX Sports Plus – the AFL and FOX Sports make the decisions of which games are shown on our channel. EVERYBODY GET ONTO FOX SPORTS!!!!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast C7 Not airing Pies v Eagles in Sydney until Midnight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back