Cairns AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah OK boyz, I take your point and you are right. I'm just a little excited at what I saw on Saturday. Long way to go but will be very hard to beat.:thumbsu:

Hmmmm "The Donk" was pretty disappointed in last Saturdays results, but thats footy, the season ain't over and the fat lady hasn't sung...... go the Cutters!:thumbsu:

Took a trip down the highway to Townsville and watched the Cairns AFL lads knock off the Stockman , good game and the mail - there are 12 in the Qld Country rep squad well done fellows went into the change rooms at the start of the game they looked fairly relaxed. Onya Mick and the rest of the coaching team :thumbsu::)

Took a trip down the highway to Townsville and watched the Cairns AFL lads knock off the Stockman , good game and the mail - there are 12 in the Qld Country rep squad well done fellows went into the change rooms at the start of the game they looked fairly relaxed. Onya Mick and the rest of the coaching team :thumbsu::)
Tamba u r a freak, u went all the way to Tville. Well done , I would have liked to go but wife had other plans, Tinaroo etc. Yes I must agree very good win down there and we apparently only had a second string team. That's occording top one of the coaches. That is irrelevant. Well done everyone.:thumbsu:

Group of guys From down our area are playing up there for the saints how have they been going on and off the field???

Eagle
Dedini * 2
Crisera
Coops

Tamba me ole doodle squatter, I started a new job so haven't had much time to get on the BF... Can't wait for the weekend, time for the Cutters to get back to their usual form.:thumbsu:
is it true ex cutter bailley has been sacked by his townsville club:eek: cobras in a upset over cutters hawks to beat norths port only just over saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it true ex cutter bailley has been sacked by his townsville club:eek: cobras in a upset over cutters hawks to beat norths port only just over saints

Don't know anything about Bailley. ...but cobras in a upset over cutters? what have you been smoking? and port only just over saints?....yeah right!....dream on :)

Don't know anything about Bailley. ...but cobras in a upset over cutters? what have you been smoking? and port only just over saints?....yeah right!....dream on :)
with mcmillan foss and a string of other injuries and ratray only kicking one goal in the last two games i dont no where goals are going to come from. cities play well at home. big danger game:eek:

with mcmillan foss and a string of other injuries and ratray only kicking one goal in the last two games i dont no where goals are going to come from. cities play well at home. big danger game:eek:

I'll join Donk on this what type of weed ya mokin man , plenty of others can play cutters are not and never have been a one or two man team ,a lot of them can kick goals watch for Whits to come forward and boot a bag full or the waterboyz make a come back :confused:

I spoke with the coach and he is only here for a holiday and -quote "won't play" unquote -can only go on what he knows and says -apparently he is happy down south

Bloody chinese whispers !!!
He's up that way next week end.
I had a chat with him at training last night playing for the Warners Bay Bulldogs getting a run in the Seniors doin allright but - quote "feeling the cold !!"unquote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back