Cairns AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join Donk on this what type of weed ya mokin man , plenty of others can play cutters are not and never have been a one or two man team ,a lot of them can kick goals watch for Whits to come forward and boot a bag full or the waterboyz make a come back :confused:
Tamba, didnt see Whits on the park against Cobras on the weekend. Is he injured and if so, how long is he out for?

Don't know anything about Bailley. ...but cobras in a upset over cutters? what have you been smoking? and port only just over saints?....yeah right!....dream on :)
heard it was a close game wasnt far off the mark. got the saints game very wrong thought port were better than that

heard it was a close game wasnt far off the mark. got the saints game very wrong thought port were better than that

Sorry Freelance, as i said it must have been some good weed.... The way Cutters are going this year they could beat Cobras any day of the week, even on a bad day and by all account the cutters had a bad day.... :)

Also a bad injury to Cam Campbell he was doing a great job on Elliott till the Hammy went, glad to see Foss,Dougo,Ty back on the field for seniors , what about Luke McKee in the cutters colours again abet in Reserves

I heard the other day Saints have picked up a CHB and Ruckman from North Ballarat in the VFL that will make us very strong. Good one guys.:thumbsu:

I heard the other day Saints have picked up a CHB and Ruckman from North Ballarat in the VFL that will make us very strong. Good one guys.:thumbsu:

I seem to remember the Saints being red hot favourites last year....

Good to see sheepie playing a full game, even if it was for the reserves. Cutters must be doing alright to if they can spare him.....:thumbsu:

I seem to remember the Saints being red hot favourites last year....

Good to see sheepie playing a full game, even if it was for the reserves. Cutters must be doing alright to if they can spare him.....:thumbsu:

Walshy and Eagle the best double act forwards to have ever played in Cairns. They are unstoppable and Saints to win the flag hands down. Will not loose another game this year.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Saints are home and hosed are they. lets make a bet. what say $1000. Walsh has struggled in finals and Eagle is hot and cold. Rattray & mcmillan are better big time players. Fos is unstoppable. Saints have choked the last 2 years. Easy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. You are so cocky

Walshy and Eagle the best double act forwards to have ever played in Cairns. They are unstoppable and Saints to win the flag hands down. Will not loose another game this year.:thumbsu:

thought you backed off being so cocky last time you made this statement.

thats a big call naming them as the best ever , haven't been around Cairns long have you :confused: ??????

So Saints are home and hosed are they. lets make a bet. what say $1000. Walsh has struggled in finals and Eagle is hot and cold. Rattray & mcmillan are better big time players. Fos is unstoppable. Saints have choked the last 2 years. Easy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. You are so cocky

Don't know about past but with a bloke called Matt Dwyer in there team look out finals.

I seem to remeber Walsh kicking 8 in the prelim against you boys last year....so much for choking

Well what do u all think about the hawks resurgence do they now have a chance after being written off by so many ? will saints be able to cope with their blistering speed and toughness ?

Also a bad injury to Cam Campbell he was doing a great job on Elliott till the Hammy went, glad to see Foss,Dougo,Ty back on the field for seniors , what about Luke McKee in the cutters colours again abet in Reserves

Yeah... That'd be the original "Dream team" hey :rolleyes:

Must useless trio since the cockatoo-collins brothers

Was rapt to hear from Paddy Rattray on the weekend, but sad when the news was he's suffered yet another knee injury - bloody tragedy especially when he seemed to be loving it up there, and playing some good footy.

Can anyone from the Cutters tell me how me good mate Nathan "Knackers" Blackwell has been performing on the training track in recent weeks?

Was rapt to hear from Paddy Rattray on the weekend, but sad when the news was he's suffered yet another knee injury - bloody tragedy especially when he seemed to be loving it up there, and playing some good footy.

Can anyone from the Cutters tell me how me good mate Nathan "Knackers" Blackwell has been performing on the training track in recent weeks?

Doona, Knackers is travelling quite well, just a pitty we didn't sign him up before the cut off we could really use him after what happened with injuries. Hows things in little ol' Broady going?

Doona, Knackers is travelling quite well, just a pitty we didn't sign him up before the cut off we could really use him after what happened with injuries. Hows things in little ol' Broady going?

He told me yesty he was keen but he kept getting sent across with the Magoo's for some reason when the groups broke up so he got cold feet :D

Things down here are ok, although only 5 deg. and F**king freezing today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back