Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

with the no double jumping system hack thingy

its an upgrade you can add to your system hack, so it will only happen if someone has equipped that option on their system hacks.

i have upgraded mine to give me 15 assist points for every time a team member gets a kill while my system hack is active.

i often get enough points just from that to get my next streak

How'd you get a kdr of 3? Did you play one game and quit?
I put it down to usually being in a party with good players when i play so i'm matched with better players so my kdr takes a hit, but when i play by myself (rarely) it matches me up with people at "my warped kdr skill level" so im put in with scrubs.
Imo i'm somewhere in between scrub and servicable.

The sticks feel so stiff so it's hard to play, guess I'll have to wear the controller a bit.
What does this mean?
Stick it up your ass for five long years?? :drunk:

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the games been pretty good considering half the maps are crap, exo movement can be a bit annoying and system hack is infuriating as ****

Of all the CoD's I've played I would only rank this above Ghosts tbh. Game was still an awful laggy mess when i played it 2 days ago, has since been deleted from the PS4 and will be selling. Not even bothering with the rest of the trophies because somehow the 6 levels i grabbed all the intel on, didn't save :drunk:

Treyarchs CoD next year is my last hope for the series. Blops 2 >>>> Advanced "everyone uses 1 ****ing weapon because **** weapon balance, fast paced gameplay doesn't work with p2p server rubbish" Lolfare. Dedicated servers would've changed my opinion but lol Activision. Halo 5 beta on dedicated servers is coming in 2 weeks, I'll be enjoying that.

Cant say I'll miss not even lifting my gun on killcams or dumping half a clip into someone only for them to turn around and kill me in 2 bullets. Destiny has just as good shooting mechanics anyway, so no loss there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back