Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Re-installed and played some campaign today whilst PSN was down. Thought i'd give MP another shot tonight and it actually ran well, like first couple of weeks after launch well. Still the odd BS death but it was only 1 or 2 people at most per lobby that had some kind of lag advantage. Went 16-2 on that jungle map on TDM and one of those 2 deaths....well judge for yourself

Unacceptable for a fast paced shooter but other than that and a couple of other deaths it worked fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ever since PSN was down this game has been a laggy ******* joke

3 bar , 2 bar , 1 bar , 2 bar , 3 bar

rubber banding mess

sorry banana i just threw my controller at the wall
All good.

My connection was a bit sub par but I think that's more to do with me being capped than anything.

People play this still do they ?
Here and there, if I see someone playing it.

I think I've notched up maybe a day and a half of gametime on it, not bad, but would prefer to play it more.

It's the only online game I'm actually good at.

Yep, Retreat is terrible.

So is Riot.

I'm not a fan of Greenband either.

Ascends not too bad.

There's one that's a big dome in the middle, and the tsunami comes. That one's annoying.

Should re-explain.
Question for anybody who plays that exo survival mod on the xbox.
Scorestreaks right... Does it matter if your light/heavy or special which you are able to buy on upgrade I ask because I buy turrets and the giant machines you can control (Goliath??) yet.. They don't come up highlighted on my d-pad and it already tells me I have purchased them.. I am super confused ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back