Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you interested (I doubt may are by the crap I got last time for posting about competitive Call of Duty) the new ranked play system stars up on January 9th.

Here is the gear you can unlock by going through the ranks:
blog_divisiongear.jpg

Here is the ranking system:
RankedPlay-DivisionBreakdown-v01.gif

Here are the game modes, maps and restrictions that will be on the playlist:
RankedPlay-RulesSettings-v01.gif

Games been running surprisingly well the last few times I've tried it, now i can focus on how poorly designed some of the maps are, the DLC maps would need to be something special considering how close it releases to BF Hardline.

Games been running surprisingly well the last few times I've tried it, now i can focus on how poorly designed some of the maps are, the DLC maps would need to be something special considering how close it releases to BF Hardline.
Apart from the 1-2 bullet kill you die from when someone has the ASM1 (I use it and takes me a whole clip though, lol) the connection has been fairly solid and have no trouble finding games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been having trouble finding lobbies in popular like Dom and Kill Confirmed. Different times as well.

But you've had that problem before on other CoDs, we always switched out and made Cam or Fudge host it.

Been jumping back on the game again, and holy ****, has the ASM1 been buffed?

Cuz I am easily getting 2KDR on TDM just rushing all game now.

They buffed it a while ago and there is meant to be weapon buffs coming for all classes soon. I think it suppose to be 3 shot kill but connection (I think) causes people to kill you quicker.

If someone has the variant Magnitude or Speakeasy ASM1 you don't stand a chance. Also the Obsidean Stead BAL is a joke too. I'm not too sure of the exact kill time on it but I think Drift0r on YT has videos about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back