Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty close to chucking in the towel here. Just went 1-10 with a 4 bar doing my absolute darndest before quitting. The highest level on the other team was 20 amd the best KD was evens. I die so ******* fast it literally jolts me because it happens so quickly, yet i het hit markers ******* galore. Forget about winning a 1v1.

Yeah, yeah, whine whinge whine, but ive played a **** load of CoD i should be at least breaking even in that sort of game.

There is something wrong. Treyarch and i need to talk.

Earlier today in a TDM game, i died 6 times in a row in the space of like 30 seconds, and i didn't know what to do, everywhere i went, i'd die. Like you said, it all happens so quickly you just don't know what to do next and end up quiting.

I feel for secondary weapons and tactical nades, they've been the biggest losers of the Pick 10 system.
Truth be told I still run one tactical nade and sometimes a secondary weapon just because I feel sorry for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for secondary weapons and tactical nades, they've been the biggest losers of the Pick 10 system.
I love my tactical. Shock Charge's are awesome! Pissed off the grenade quick fast since I had about a 1% kill rate. With the Shock Charges it's been bumped to about 25% kill ratio. They're extremely powerful if you place them in choke points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back