Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the game running better on either of the consoles or are they just as bad as eachother? I was going to buy it today but now having second thoughts, also where is cheapest to price match EB? Looking forward to having a game with some of you blokes tonight.
Xbox Gamertag :rockutar

Blops2 is running better on the 360 i'd imagine, most people on here play on the PS3 and they seem to be having all sorts of problems.

You HAVE to be joking.
Nope, I can drop players in a 1v1 now where as MW3 I stood no chance.

I have the occasional menu freeze but I feel less rage when I die

7 or so times ive had to bloody reset the ps3 this is screwed.

I have to laugh, only because of your hero worship of Vonderhaar before the game came out.

Outside of that, I feel sorry for you. It sucks to not be able to play, I remember when my CoD4 died. Can't access it anymore, despite deleting game files and everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my first real go this morning, i am on wireless and xbox and its by the by far the best connection i have ever had with a cod game, i am still shit but least i can get a few kills now even go even on kd some matches, not like last night when i had a very late night n went 0-17 in one match, i was bit tanked but all i remember getting sniped to buggery and me being absolutely clueless with the maps

But this morning it was good, good connection anyway

i'll still play it but this is the first COD , that in the first week of having it, i am not dying to rush and play

cant see it lasting the year at all
I know exactly what you mean and was going to post the exact same thing. This morning i cleaned out my wardrobe over playing. This CoD doesnt have the same addictive pull. Far out the missus is even getting me to tag along to Zara this afternoon and I thought to myself i would rather do that and perve on all the 18 yr olds than play video games.

Who woulda thunk it.

It would great if they put a gun in this game that actually could kill people from more than 5 meters away that wasn't a sniper.
Maybe you just need to shoot better?I'm finding the PDW fine at range despite it's fairly modest "range rating".

Perhaps try burst firing a little to reduce spread?

Firing Range was the best map in Blops 1..... Nuketown a close 2nd
Nuke Town was and is crrrrrrrrrrrrap. Fun every now and again but everyone wanted to play it back to back.

AwL32L7CEAMiZ3r.jpg:large

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back