Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The death streaks are mega-dinosaurs, ultra-robots and and a swarm of super dragons

I just hope there is one with dogs with bees in their mouth's so when the bark they shoot bees at you

Can't believe how over powered snipers are. On a small map too

Host jumping is screwed too. Must save money by doing it ;)

agreed it will put me as host for 2 games and everyone in the lobby has 4 bars...then for some reason it chooses another host and, maybe 3 out of the 12 players have 4 green bars.

The last hour has been filled with constant freezing and me running on the spot cause of shit connections.
Just watched a kill cam and i was not moving cause the connection went crazy, and a bloke walks up to me and knifes me wtf? Need to piss off the host jumping and the game would be great.

I can do well with them
Plus they have zero sway and the auto aim is (and always has been in COD) completely ridiculous

How are snipers over powered?

Pretty much this:

Plus they have zero sway and the auto aim is (and always has been in COD) completely ridiculous

There is no kick to them whatsoever, so its ridiculously easy to line someone up and take them down

The proof is in how many players are actually using them. Its a shit ton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'd just like the game to work

dont give a shit about OP guns, streaks, perks whatever

or shit maps and head glitching spots etc -

dont care about all that crap

i would just like the game to not freeze, timeout, bounce around, stutter and for my bullets to actually count when i fire them.

I would just like to be able to play online.

It is 2025 so that might have something to do with it. Also they do have some sway just not as much as Black Ops 1.
By that theory every AR should theoretically be a high-powered laser beam and every SMG a bullet-spamming death machine. They're not.

The fact that I'm going at a 2.7 K/D with the DSR 50 and about 1.1-1.6 with everything else is enough proof for me...

By that theory every AR should theoretically be a high-powered laser beam and every SMG a bullet-spamming death machine. They're not.

The fact that I'm going at a 2.7 K/D with the DSR 50 and about 1.1-1.6 with everything else is enough proof for me...
No not really, Snipers having less sway is more realistic than an AR being a high-powered laser beam.

Game is actually starting to feel good now. Connections are better, all the noobs are starting to feel confident with the game so there aren't as many UAVs up in the air now. Didn't drop under 2.50 k/d this whole afternoon playing scrubs in Team Death (which is what should have been happening from the start).

Quickscoping and camping wankstains still infest this game though.

No not really, Snipers having less sway is more realistic than an AR being a high-powered laser beam.
That wasn't my point.

The ARs and SMGs, though much more various, aren't statistically greater overall compared to Black Ops 1. The snipers are.

I got my game from EB Games and my copy did not have a manual or nuketown 2025 map, did anyone else not recieve theirs, I'm not a happy chappy
If you didn't buy it on release day (or possibly pick up a release day leftover copy the next day) or didn't pre-order, that would explain it.

It is 2025 so that might have something to do with it. Also they do have some sway just not as much as Black Ops 1.
Dude play Battlefield, snipers in COD have ZERO sway.

A mate of mine was almost 3rd prestige when he got banned earlier, no reason given or anything. When he logs in it says: "Your account has been banned or temporarily disabled". Could it be because of how quickly he progressed through prestige's?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back