Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The sound is great, explosions are loud, guns actually don't sound like pea shooters, the music is half decent.

If you're referring to not hearing footsteps, then they've done the right thing, the sound of someone's footsteps should not be louder than that of a gunshot or an explosion.
Could not agree more with this. The sound design is absolutely top notch this time around. Easily the best since COD4, if not marginally better due to the sheer variation in sounds all round.

Could not agree more with this. The sound design is absolutely top notch this time around. Easily the best since COD4, if not marginally better due to the sheer variation in sounds all round.
Would like to hear your thoughts on the game mate , I have it but the PS3 is away having surgery .

Would like to hear your thoughts on the game mate , I have it but the PS3 is away having surgery .
Single Player campaign is fantastic, one of the best campaigns I've ever played. Best COD campaign I've played.

Multiplayer is inconsistent connection wise, mainly based on how good the host is (which changes basically every match). Maps are OK, but some are dreadful (Drone, Aftermath, Carrier and Cargo), Raid is brilliant. Plaza isn't too bad. Hijacked is an alright small map.

Still yet to give Zombies a go.

Really, it all comes down to how much you're willing to take with the online connections. When it's on, it's very good fun and plays well. The guns are good, streaks are fun to use, if not a little OP. But when it's not, it's frustrating, as you'll be getting killed from all angles and getting killed in one on one's before you can even get your gun up.

I'd recommend it based solely on the campaign alone, but a lot of people not only aren't buying this for the campaign but will never even PLAY the campaign. So it's a tough one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Constant ps3 freezing my only issue with this game.
Are you talking about a hard freeze?

This happened to me with MW3 after about a couple months of having it. Started happening once every 5-10 games then got more and more frequent until eventually I couldn't even get through 1 match or it would freeze before I would even get in the match.

There was nothing physically wrong with the disk Activision wouldn't give me an exchange when I tried to say it was faulty. They tried to say there was something wrong with my PS3 and I should clean or replace my lens. Yet every other game works fine so figure that out. Anyway I wasn't that desperate to keep playing it so I threw it in the rack to collect dust.

From what I read in forums it happened to a plenty of other people. Some suggested the laser in older PS3's may be slowing down and not reading the disk quick enough others suggested the lasers were damaging the disks. Not sure about technical stuff myself but these are just some things I recall reading.

Hope this isn't the case with you but if your problem persists I'd suggest getting an exchange from where you purchased the game before the 90 day warranty is up.

Finished the campaign. Absolutely phenomenal. Nowhere near as 'MERICA as the first game either, in fact it's almost the opposite.
In the end I decided to kill Menendez.

Apparently if you shoot Alex Mason anywhere other than the head you can get different endings too...would love to know what they are. I was a dope and just shot him square in the noggin.:(

Would love to know all the different pieces of story that happen depending on your choices. It seems the Harper decision could have fairly big influence considering he's beside you for all of the following missions playing a fair talking role as well.
Will eventually go through and play again on Veteran.

Post credits
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back