Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Zombies goes for too long, that'll be a weekend or before 9pm during the week so i can get to bed for work, game mode :D

Connections on MP were pretty ordinary tonight, didnt help no one was on either. Hard to play objective modes with a team full of potato counting, window lickers.

Continued some of the campaign, **** those strike force missions are a pain, barely finished the first one on drone with only objective d remaining. Trying to get a good objective finishing play-through the first time then play it again and do the opposite to see how everything pans out in the story.

LOL Domination, so over that shit mode, too many scrubs

Headquarters is where the big boys play, no better feeling than being the only one alive defending the objective and wiping out the other team with superior gun skills and clever flanking............... and some help from your friendly neighbourhood Guardian, the greatest defensive streak OF ALL TIME!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just went 101-1 yeh boiii, 101kdr gameplay, game ended early too, only lasted about 7min, team won 200-70

i mean this in the nicest possible way - but **** me - if i had the advantage you seem to have with your connection i would be posting massive scores too.

you are miles ahead

still doubt i would ever get a 101 killstreak but shit i want some of what you are on.

i've re-ranked the cods

COD4
MW2
MW3
Blops1
W@W
Blops2

Does it please you to know bar Cod4 we almost couldn't be more different

Cod4
W@W
Bops
MW3