Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

definitely the worst COD of all time for infuriating bullshit

could quite easily be the second best of all time if they fixed it
It does get bloody infuriating, but they will hopefully patch it out. Treyarch seem to care a lot more for the community and the longevity of the game as opposed to Infinity Ward.

You know snipers are overpowered when a silenced one is a 1 hit kill.
Yep, and they are also 1 shot through walls, snipers have never been so strong.

Also, am i the only one annoyed at the turrets in this game? in a 3 lane map, the fact that you can get a low scorestreak to completely block off 1 lane of the map and it lasts the entire game until you put literally an entire clip into it, ok they were pretty useless in past games, but did they really need such a buff, they seem way too strong, you cant even knife it now, not to mention the guardian can stun you below and above the level its on, its stupidly strong

Also, am i the only one annoyed at the turrets in this game? in a 3 lane map, the fact that you can get a low scorestreak to completely block off 1 lane of the map and it lasts the entire game until you put literally an entire clip into it, ok they were pretty useless in past games, but did they really need such a buff, they seem way too strong, you cant even knife it now, not to mention the guardian can stun you below and above the level its on, its stupidly strong
I found out today that one nade can take a Guardian out, if it helps...

all of this. (though snipers in mw2 were pretty ridiculous too)

those guardians and sentries shit me to tears!

thank god i don't have to play AGAINST cheezy and wii lol

all of this. (though snipers in mw2 were pretty ridiculous too)

those guardians and sentries shit me to tears!

You can lock down a third of the map with 'em.

Hell, you set up a guardian and sentry and you're ending up with free UAVs simply from the points they give you, especially if they're taking care of hardpoints or domination flags.

So far I've jumped into two matches against a BF Party. The first one was hilarious, only in there for a minute before it wrapped up, but everyone was raging at the BF party.

The second one was the other day I jumped into a Dom game and ended up being the only guy on my team by the end of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the remington

How on earth are some people already 8th prestige?!? Jesus.

was going to get it tonight for some classic bf party time like the good old days

is the game that bad? also is no one playing together?

In the times I've been able to play it were fantastic, enjoyed it alot.

How do you use care packages?

I finally got one and I couldn't use it. I pressed every button but nothing ever dropped.

I was playing Nuketown on HQ.
Hahaha, this is funnier than me not calling in the MOAB*

*No it's not.

Hahaha, this is funnier than me not calling in the MOAB*

*No it's not.

My buttons wouldn't work:( Would you mock someone in a wheelchair who's battery went flat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back