Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to see that this is what it looks like when i shoot IN FRONT of where a guy is running..........(white line is my bullet)

nice solid 4 bars for me that one! (seriously)

makes one on ones so damn easy!............:thumbsdown:

would have to be an easy 1/3 to 1/2 of a second i give up to people almost every game.

still loving the bloody thing though ahaha :eek:
just makes it so hard.

how long should it take for clips to show up on my theatre on the cod website?

dunno but it's cool watching all of the clips from you guys. havn't missed one yet!

i'll play a few games tonight and upload a clip and probs post tomorrow once i set everything up.
should be able to find at least one decent clip out of the few games i'll play.

i get the feeling there'll be a shitload posted throughout the life of this game so might as well get in on it.

nice to see that this is what it looks like when i shoot IN FRONT of where a guy is running..........(white line is my bullet)

nice solid 4 bars for me that one! (seriously)

makes one on ones so damn easy!............:thumbsdown:

would have to be an easy 1/3 to 1/2 of a second i give up to people almost every game.

still loving the bloody thing though ahaha :eek:
just makes it so hard.

sucks to be us

Upto Level 15 now (damn Rl getting in the way). The FAMAS is much better than the MP5k, actually went positive for the 1st time, there is hope!!!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing capture the flag on nuketown is cap fest. Never played CTF before but hope every game isn;t like that? I was the only guy who even dared leave our side of the map and when I did there were two guys lying prone in the garden waiting for me. They ended up with about 9 kills and 10 deaths in the first round (I quite at "half time") and I was on 27 and 20. I just don't understand how people could be bothered playing like that...

****!

Sorry camo and HBK, i wasn't ignoring you both, every time i tried to join it came up with a msg sayin that the servers were down, so i gave up trying.

the game is so bugged in the invite department it's crazy.

i've never had a game crash on me so damn much trying to load before either.

It's crashed on me a few times as well.

Was playing campaign today, the mission where you fly the chopper hind. I died whilst I was in the chopper, some error came up on the screen about vehicle failure and I had to start the whole mission again, back from the deer hunter russian roulette scene. Pretty ordinary.

Is anyone having these issues on xbox? Hasn't crashed once for me.

Admittedly I've only been playing since friday but it's been smooth sailing so far
XBOX 360, PS3 and PC. No system has been immune. (so yes people on 360 have said they've had issues)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back