Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dedicated servers FTW!!!:thumbsu:

Is anyone having these issues on xbox? r

Difference is the invite systems on the XBOX is managed via the console. From memory on PS3 it differs from game to game? (Someone please confirm this?)

Anyone got the Black Ops precision controller? I was thinking of getting it as I need a new controller but I'm not sure if it's any good.

It's made by mad catz, it'll break.

TBH changing controller would do nothing but harm how i play, just through unfamiliarity. Plus it looks a majorly blocky design, no idea how that could be comfortable.

I'd pass

Of course downloading a game video is going to use some quota, but considering a 6 min game vid loads up in about 30 seconds for me, and i'm not on super fast net, they can't be huge files.

Shouldn't be a big deal unless you're on a terrible plan

Ok I don't really know the 'science' behind this but I'm pretty sure downloading a recent game isn't a big file because it's not a video but a game script. I.e. the script tells you exactly how the game went and plays it out as such using the game engine.

Party system is seriously broken.
Spawn points are broken.
n00bt00bz are coming out now. Oh my god the n00bt00bz are back!

This game seriously needs a patch Treyarch.
yeah i cant believe they said they are underpowered, they are still ridiculously overpowered. might have to start using flack jacket

This vid is from a match the other night, I went 36 and 8 in Domination on Handi with 6 captures and 4 defends as well as an overall score of 3300 points.

This is a 5 kill and capture moment from the match.

[YOUTUBE]QekadrMSkyY[/YOUTUBE]

Lol that video is broken.

Everyone has the same emblem.

The emblem also happens to be the one i created which is supposed to be the Bad Religon logo:

EPBRBR-704765.jpg

Note I don't yet have the thin rectangle piece so that's why I have to use a stupid wand as the red cross through the cross.

Ok I don't really know the 'science' behind this but I'm pretty sure downloading a recent game isn't a big file because it's not a video but a game script. I.e. the script tells you exactly how the game went and plays it out as such using the game engine.

Seem to remember that this is how it worked in the Halo theater too, takes all the game data and then renders the video. It has to load the map before playback so it seems likely

Wouldn't think the files are big enough to leach a noteworthy amount of quota

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like massive update soon hopefully

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=313365&sid=36na8r3ilnlp45vi35tubpi4a3 (ps3 btw)

IN PROGRESS

* - Improved matchmaking to find matches faster
* - Improved match and host selection; will result in much better networking conditions for all games (a.k.a., decreased lag)

* - Weekly and Monthly leaderboards stats reporting incorrectly for kills, deaths and assists (All Time leaderboard not affected by this)
* - Additional improvements to party system
* · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
* · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
* · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
* · Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart

* · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
* · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
* · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
* · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
* · Prevention of killstreak selection getting disabled in Combat Training under rare conditions
* · Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
* · Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
* · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses

* · Additional online security enhancements
* · Array: Added collision to prevent players from partially clipping into a tree
* · Launch: Added collision to prevent players from strafe jumping onto an invisible ledge at the base of the rocket near B3
* · Summit: Added collision to prevent players from jumping to a location outside of the map boundary when in Custom Games where player speed is maxed out
* · Havana: Added collision to prevent players from jumping onto an invisible ledge above a doorway at C2
* · Nuketown: Adjusted a spawn point that would spawn players on top of a mannequin’s head when that mannequin was randomly spawned in that location
* · Disable ability to vote for a previous map twice in a row
* · Optimization to prevent friends list from spamming user while in game – will improve game performance for users with large numbers of
friends

This is extremely annoying, none of my other contacts are in game either so it must be everyone, the world will end soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back