Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part II

Just finished the campaign and it was very very good. COD4 still just ahead.

1. COD4
2. BO
3. WAW
4. MW2
5. COD2

Veteran isn't too bad and I only had real trouble with a few spots in Rebirth.
I'd say:

1. COD4
2. Black Ops
3. COD1
4. COD2
5. MW2/WaW/COD3 all being equally shit.

Am I to assume you also don't download music, movies or tv shows? If so, congrats on being in the 15 or so percent of people who don't.

Otherwise, jump off that high horse FGMPR.
Don't be such a knob, we don't want to hear him talk about pirating something that's worth a purchase, let alone compare it to MW2 :rolleyes:.

Also TV shows are different seeing they're freely available to watch on TV or the internet.

This review sums up my thoughts almot perfectly.
[YOUTUBE]3Gm_rtUZ7Co[/YOUTUBE]

Its a great game, but it is definetely missing that bad ass edge that MW2 had...

Perfect example is the chopper gunner, it really does feel like you are using a waching machine rather than a gatling gun in a helicopter...

so did they finally come out and admit that p2p was shit for mw2?
No if you knew much you'd know a different company is developing this game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you just do normal domination or team deathmatch and we split the sides?
Nope, unless you go into private matches and then none of the scores, kills or deaths count.
relax kid, i was just asking.

infinity ward developed cod4 and mw2... and you don't think this is activision's call anyway?
No, if the developer wants to give the best experience they will call for dedicated servers.

I had a chopper gunner and two helicopters stuck on me all match. Airspace got full within 1 minute of the game starting!

I had a chopper gunner and two helicopters stuck on me all match. Airspace got full within 1 minute of the game starting!
I was waiting for it to clear for the 2nd half of the match, someone got in with another one while I was pushing for it to come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back