Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part II

Yeah, morell and jabso, guys who have uploaded videos, how long did they take to show up in your theater boxes?

Uploading a few random clips that I found really awesome. Will post when they show up in the Theater beta.

Mucking around with the girlfriend a few nights ago on COD, she found an interesting little glitch that I'm not sure has been brought up.

We were rockin' it on Nuketown when she shot out the window. The window broke, however the bullet holes on the window stayed levitating in the air. I might film it a bit later.

Mucking around with the girlfriend a few nights ago on COD, she found an interesting little glitch that I'm not sure has been brought up.

We were rockin' it on Nuketown when she shot out the window. The window broke, however the bullet holes on the window stayed levitating in the air. I might film it a bit later.

holy shit dude that sounds epic!

you should totally film it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just joined a game with Tigers12 (Richo Is God) and Juddstar (Team Mo') and went 28-10.
If those two were on my team, we would have dominated. I went crazy with my crossbow and got tiger a couple of times and Juddstar once at the end.
I saved the clip, will show later :cool:
That was a sick shot. Had no idea where it came from...

Just went 45 and 6 on Jungle. Chopper gunner on that map is epic as there is no proper coverage for the n00bs. Got 19 chopper kills.

That was a sick shot. Had no idea where it came from...

Just went 45 and 6 on Jungle. Chopper gunner on that map is epic as there is no proper coverage for the n00bs. Got 19 chopper kills.
ive got chopper gunner 3 or 4 times and everytime it takes me ages untill the ****ing airspace is free, and by that time i only have time to get 6 or 7 kills and its the end of the round.

Geez I suck at this game and it makes it bloody frustrating, need to level up so I can unlock some decent weapons. Too often I will be in a 1on1, shoot the guy a stack of times yet he doesn't die and kills me instead.

Also kept spawning right near 2 enemies which didn't help as that was an instant death each time.

Got this yesterday and just finished Campaign. Excellent storyline and epic finish. What I'm angry at is the Combat Training mode and Levelling Up. I don't have very good internet (Wireless, Slow and 6GB) so I thought the CT was offline. I was pumped to play it until i found out it was online. The same with the levelling up. Only online! In MW2 it was offline as well.

I seriously have no idea how people go 45-6 and shit like that on this game unless you spend the whole game hiding away in a corner.

Just got r*ped by napalm about 5 times in a row. Got destroyed in domination, other team just smashed us so it meant they had kill streaks going off all over the place. Not enjoyable at all. Does anybody have any tips cos I feel like trading it in after I finish single player.

I would also like to know how it is possible for someone to charge at me and kill me with a knife while I am shooting at them. I have never been to war before but I think that situation would be unlikely.

Just subsing..

I seriously have no idea how people go 45-6 and shit like that on this game unless you spend the whole game hiding away in a corner.

It's doesn't have to be camping, I shoot, move somewhere, stay shoot, move shoot, move somewhere else etc. Then the kill streaks do the rest.
I havn't got over 40 but on TDM it's quite easy to get 30+ kills with a decent team.

Just got r*ped by napalm about 5 times in a row. Got destroyed in domination, other team just smashed us so it meant they had kill streaks going off all over the place. Not enjoyable at all. Does anybody have any tips cos I feel like trading it in after I finish single player
Like above, you need a better team, seriously. If the opposite team is able to get so many kills streaks, the whole team is terrible (had someone go 0-14) so you should join us BF blokes (if ur ps3) and we will help you win

I would also like to know how it is possible for someone to charge at me and kill me with a knife while I am shooting at them. I have never been to war before but I think that situation would be unlikely.
Yeah, but meh i can usually pick them off :p so more kills for me if they want to be a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back