Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings for not accepting that invite Ant but I was trying to get that stupid pack a punch crossbow achievement in Zombies with some other dudes. Saw you playing CtF so you were spared hearing me complaining about respawn delays anyway :D.

The most effective and overpowered thing in the game is clan tags. Changing your clan tag to a clan tag that 2 or more people have in the lobby is easily the best way of trolling as grrofunger can attest. He even got a player wanting to come to his house to fight him.

hahahaha

I'll be borrowing this off a mate today on ps3, see how it goes.
feel like a game... add : ozbusta26
i look forward to kicking your arses!

[youtube]URjSfE56wvk[/youtube]
Haha, always helpful I am.

I remember wondering how the freak he died so quickly as I saw him around the corner and had no idea how someone shot him.

I have a good video of all your deaths coming up.

Why didn't you join our party Morell?:(:(:(
Sorry matey. Would have been keen as mustard. The missus came home early and well... duty calls.

Haha, always helpful I am.

Sorry matey. Would have been keen as mustard. The missus came home early and well... duty calls.

Lulz.:thumbsu:

[youtube]dj2X-Q_qs6k[/youtube]

stupid enemies are stupid :D killed the whole team with the napalm strike at the end, the last guy tried jumping the fire but when i recorded it the fire didnt show so it wasn't added to the clip

[youtube]0Tw3eHByhno[/youtube]

triple kill, useless team mate next to me obviously has slower reflexes, saved his ass

I might be up for a party up sesh tonight lads

Whoever starts the party make sure their nat type is Open otherwise I can't join

Question...Been using the Famas with red dot and extended mag. Is this a good set up for someone who's a bit new to the game???? Any others?

Use Ghost if you are new, but don't camp. It lets you play at your own pace without being hunted. Obviously you will still be spotted at times but it gives you a chance to get a better understanding of the maps, modes and overall feel of the game.

Question...Been using the Famas with red dot and extended mag. Is this a good set up for someone who's a bit new to the game???? Any others?

That's the set up I use (bar the extended make, cause I use the Hardline perk) and has served me very well :thumbsu:

Camo is pretty dominant at Domination, never see him playing anything else though haha.

yeh that's mainly due to my internet though.

TDM frustrates me too much now because every game with everyone only going for kills (obviously) i'll end up with roughly only 15-20 kills a game (down from roughly 35 average) and 5-10 assists cause the guys just don't go down!! 1/3rd of my clip pumped into them for only 1-2 bullets hit them to give me the assist....it truly sucks and frustrates in a mode designed for only kills which is what you get the points for.

Capture the flag is pretty awesome. i only played it once on MW2 but when i played it on this to get marathon pro i loved it but also hated it because being a massive objective first guy i'd always be running and i'd be 2-3 metres around a corner only to be brought back to before running around the corner and flop to the ground...
i'm pretty sure i'd throw the controller with the amount it happened in the few games it took to get the achievement if i played it anymore than i did.

Headquarters is great but i only like playing it in a full party which i've only had a couple of times. if we can get one together that'd be sweet.

Ground war used to be my go to gametype because it was just so action packed and intense and you could pump out some MONSTER scores.....
now the mode is lucky to even load! and if it does my guy stutters around the screen when i run so it's not even an option anymore unfortunately :(

don't really like S&D and demolition is where decent/good players go to camp off the bomb sites/spawn trap to boost their k/d.

Domination works for me with crappy net because it has seperate objectives/areas to secure so it's alot easier for me to take them from their side because a one on one is simply suicide for me about 80% of the time.
and it's also alot easier to pick where they are going to run to next and read the patterns of the game so i can avoid one on ones alot more than other gametypes.
i don't care if i get assists in it because i just want to win the match and cap bases and kills along the way are just a bonus.
was always one of my fav modes and i have to mention that it's INFINITELY better than on mw2 because people are going for the objective again for the most part.
i think the objective stats at the end of the game have really helped this out.

also i think you were hosting last night and when my sister got off the wireless (before jungle) i noticed it was pretty smooth for what i'm used to so that was pretty cool :thumbsu:
when she was on the wireless though it was as shit as ever :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with Domination and CTF far less camping then MW2 and more people wanting to actually win it.

Ground War has been great. Domination - Ground War is probably my favourite everyone seems to bum rush the objectives, massive carnage when the two teams collide usually at the open B objective. :)

Use Ghost if you are new, but don't camp. It lets you play at your own pace without being hunted. Obviously you will still be spotted at times but it gives you a chance to get a better understanding of the maps, modes and overall feel of the game.
Cheers. I'll give it a go.

I'm not really new to FPS games and my TDM KD is around 1.42 but I use ghost because I don't like to be seen by others, I'm a run and gunner... do you suggest me to change it since I'm a run gunner there spy plane wont really update fast enough to pin point me?

Out of interest how many per team in ground war on consoles?:confused:

Ground War has been great. Domination - Ground War is probably my favourite everyone seems to bum rush the objectives, massive carnage when the two teams collide usually at the open B objective. :)

the best thing about any cod game for me was always groundwar domination :(

the amount of kills you can get in the space of 10 seconds on a decent roll is just ridiculous.

if you guys want to post epic multi-kill moments i highly suggest you jump on that.

I'm not really new to FPS games and my TDM KD is around 1.42 but I use ghost because I don't like to be seen by others, I'm a run and gunner... do you suggest me to change it since I'm a run gunner there spy plane wont really update fast enough to pin point me?
I'd keep using ghost. I've started using flat jacket for objective games and then lightweight/ghost for ffa or tdm. If I'm playing well I'll use lightweight but if I'm playing like rubbish then I'll use ghost.

Ghost is a cause of ragequit, you should lose your radar if you use it to make it harder for those campers and if they're not camping then they'll always shoot you in the back or side whenever your'e flanking a bunch of red dots on your radar. Better to not use the spy plane if you're reliant on radar since you can get the jump on the creeps if you check every random corner you pass. Just slows up the pace of the game although i do take satisfaction out of stacking up RC cars and using them all at once at the end of games now since I can be an arseh*le and use RC Cars if I'm not gonna be a bigger arseh*le and use Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back