Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a bit better since the patch.

and sorry lads for ignoring your invites. I was flat chat in some pretty serious games there...

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part IV

how does chuckxxnorissxxxxxx hit me before i get a shot off on the kill cam when he has 1 red bar and i have 3 green
He is an american who plays with me in aussie games all the time, his game style has developed to the point where lag doesnt really affect him as much as it does others. He is also a pretty good CoD player.

Nonetheless you're right, the inconsistency in regards to lag in this game is ridiculous.

Getting so many games for Xmas, Treyarch need to fix their shit properly to keep me playing.

I was getting player killed messages 20 seconds after i killed the person and unloading clips into faces at point blank range only to be killed by 2 shots while reloading. LagOps was being its usual difficult self today.

Anyway rant over, enjoy a clip of 5 kills with 2 rc cars i had saved for when the enemy tried to capture the headquarters.

[youtube]-40SCLR2oJ4[/youtube]

already been feeling the increasing pain of ghost, second chance and n00btubes since school holidays started can barely wait for tomorrow.

already been feeling the increasing pain of ghost, second chance and n00btubes since school holidays started can barely wait for tomorrow.

A box popped up under my tree after my mum found the PS3 + GT5 deal at Harvey Norman, and a game for it soon after.

If it's Black Ops, I promise I won't be a Christmas n00b

Exciting point I'm surprised nobody's made yet - Christmas n00bs.

Yeah its a double edged sword, either you get to absolutely destroy them or your stuck on a team full of them and get destroyed. my playtime just went to after 10pm until they all go back to school :D:thumbsu:

Anyone else find themselves they get into the worst possible team when you are just playing by yourself? I played a game of TDM before and I had made up more 3 quarters of the whole teams score on my own. After the game had ended 4 or so people had gone 4-15 and stuff like that. What makes it worse is that its happening to me all the time.

On the other hand, the new patch has done me very well, I seem to be sitting on a 4-bar connection almost all the time and its not lagging anymore. Although when it gets to a 3-bar connection, its horrible. I seem to be a few seconds behind.

Bring on the Christmas n0obz as well!

Hope everyone has a great christmas =]

Ghost is a smart tactic, easily the best blue perk for TDM.

I use Ghost to flank and when I see someone approaching from somewhere via spy plane I get my ADS ready and kill em as they pass by, too easy.

With Pro version you're undetectable to aircraft, takes me 5 seconds to take out chopper gunners.

Ghost Pro - SoH Pro - Hacker Pro and Dual Mag on a AR of your choice is surely one of the best TDM classes for every map besides Nuketown.

Merry Christmas all, hopefully you all get fat.

For Christmas, I give you this video. This is why you should never try and quick scope if you have no f*cking idea how to do it. This kid was a joke.

[YOUTUBE]4DMEdnhLCyw[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of clueless people playing as expected, many RC-XD too.

Getting triple knife kills and stuff while the kids watch the radar not knowing about Ghost!

This is easy as combat training

Ghost is a smart tactic, easily the best blue perk for TDM.

I use Ghost to flank and when I see someone approaching from somewhere via spy plane I get my ADS ready and kill em as they pass by, too easy.

With Pro version you're undetectable to aircraft, takes me 5 seconds to take out chopper gunners.

Ghost Pro - SoH Pro - Hacker Pro and Dual Mag on a AR of your choice is surely one of the best TDM classes for every map besides Nuketown.

That is very close to the set up I have. Except I don't go for the Pro version of Ghost or of Hacker. I also use suppressor.

If you are a "lone wolf" type player in TDM then having ghost + suppressor is the only way to go. That means that when you flank a group of two or three enemies you can pick them off without them realising you're there before it's too late. Without the suppressor the others will know you're there and all of a sudden the odds are against you. Hacker is invaulable for the third group perk imo. Being able to see claymores not only saved my arse many times, but it gave away positions of campers and sniper nests to which have given me many easy Frag kills.

I figured it's not worth trying to get the pro versions because prestige happens too quickly for it to be worth it ( besides from my experience aircraft can see you for some reason even with Ghost Pro). I'm about to go into my fourth prestige already. I don't want to go out of my way to get the pro version every two or so weeks.

The set up I use for Summit, Nuketown & Firing range however is UK47 sub machinegun with rapid fire. Hardline, Slight of hand, Hacker perks. Spy plane, Napalm, Mortar for Kill streaks.

Merry Christmas all, hopefully you all get fat.

For Christmas, I give you this video. This is why you should never try and quick scope if you have no f*cking idea how to do it. This kid was a joke.

[YOUTUBE]4DMEdnhLCyw[/YOUTUBE]

I've seen a lot of that too Eddie. People trying for that montage clip or something to put in their file share. Blame Theater.

I don't know why people get so upset about Ghost Pro. I use it with a supp and don't rely on my radar when we have a UAV up. Second Chance pisses me off a bit but only when they go down behind cover. Rarely get killed by anyone in second chance.

Merry Christmas Losers, I'll be back smashing you guys soon, so be afraid, very afraid

The awkward moment when your mate calls his account xX(insertn00bnamehere)xX
He didn't actually call it internetn00bnamehere but it's so terrible I don't want to repeat it. F***ing n00b

[YOUTUBE]gMoklxRXqNQ[/YOUTUBE]
Can't believe I actually pulled that off haha.

On a side note, not sure if this has been mentioned before and I apologise if it has, but has anyone experienced a problem where you're in the middle of firing at someone but then you just stop? I keep pressing the fire button but it just won't shoot, almost as if I'm out of ammo when I've got at least half a clip left. I'm assuming it must be a latency problem because it's happened on more than one console.

Can't believe I actually pulled that off haha.

That's what she... ;)

On a side note, not sure if this has been mentioned before and I apologise if it has, but has anyone experienced a problem where you're in the middle of firing at someone but then you just stop? I keep pressing the fire button but it just won't shoot, almost as if I'm out of ammo when I've got at least half a clip left. I'm assuming it must be a latency problem because it's happened on more than one console.

Yup! I had the exact same problem a couple of times last night and had NFI what was going on.

Plenty of clueless people playing as expected, many RC-XD too.

Getting triple knife kills and stuff while the kids watch the radar not knowing about Ghost!

This is easy as combat training

OoOo! I'll have to jump on for a few games and capitalise on these Xmas n00bz to help me level up quicker. :D

OoOo! I'll have to jump on for a few games and capitalise on these Xmas n00bz to help me level up quicker. :D

You mean, capitalise on my two bar connection.

Combat Training for now. Unlocking Tac Mask Pro and seeing what all the hype's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back