Game Day Cam Mooney "Moon Cup" - the Mighty Geelong Cats vs the Team that Embarrassed Carlton into a Season-Ending Collapse - NMFC Cheat Ground

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

GTeS1QmaAAAKyN0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently one of the Norf blokes was a contender for the rising star. Put that to bed right now.

Rookie pick #15 O. Dempsey is the most exciting young talent in the league right now and will be joining legend Joel Selwood in winning the prestigious award.

No offence but Dempsey is a spud.
War Lord will win it in a canter.

Convinced many of you Geelong flogs don't watch games not involving the Handbaggers

Convinced many of you Geelong flogs don't watch games not involving the Handbaggers
No offence but CarLOLton's most promising young player is Geelong reject Lachie Fogarty. Sit this one out champion and leave it to supporters of teams with genuinely talented young players to debate.

No offence but you're a numpty.

No offence but you're a numpty.

Coming from you Fartie, that's a compliment.

Ask all non Geelong/North fans which player they would rather have at their club, and I am betting 98 % would pick Wardlaw over Dempsey.

The whole footy world doesn't revolve around Geelong.

Last week the Bloose played the Norfs (home town game for the Bloose).

Cripps had only 10 kicks and they think he’s the Goat.

This week Stewart has 26 kicks against them interstate.

This is just another reason everyone bar Cartltank recognises at TS as the superior player.
Crippa is a 3x AA from 10 completed seasons. Tom Stewart is already a 5x AA from just 7 completed seasons and is now the #1 midfielder in the competition. The gulf between the two just keeps widening.

Coming from you Fartie, that's a compliment.

Ask all non Geelong/North fans which player they would rather have at their club, and I am betting 98 % would pick Wardlaw over Dempsey.

The whole footy world doesn't revolve around Geelong.
So what if that's true? It probably is.
He isn't a spud though.

So what if that's true? It probably is.
He isn't a spud though.

True, although this is the Bay, and over the top Hyperbole and baiting is the norm.
He is a terrific, out of the box/non traditional draft selection by Wells (or Mackie) and will finish 2nd in the Rising Star award.

Some of you fellow Geelong fans have been annoying me here on the bay lately and I responded in kind.

Only injuries will stop Wardlaw from being a top 5 or so player in the league eventually. I rate him very highly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Cam Mooney "Moon Cup" - the Mighty Geelong Cats vs the Team that Embarrassed Carlton into a Season-Ending Collapse - NMFC Cheat Ground

Back