Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft and trade board.

danster168 we need your views on Cams game on the weekend. So that we can move on to gws this week.
oh man, it was such a boring game. I think Josh Schache would've kicked 6 against that opposition. Cam is king of the downhill skiing so let's wait for a competitive game.

oh man, it was such a boring game. I think Josh Schache would've kicked 6 against that opposition. Cam is king of the downhill skiing so let's wait for a competitive game.

Fair comment Danny. It was basically a bye against those blues spuds.

So let us get this straight danster. Barely Avfritsch kicks 6 uncontested nothing goals in a final, zero contested marks, 16.2 player rating, his team won by 72 points, he can live off it forever.

Cam Rayner kicks 3 massive goals, 4 contested marks, 16.6 player rating, in a final his team wins by 28 points, he is a downhill skier.

Seems fair. 🤣

Would have been much closer without the Raynemaker
Rayner maker is just a slight drizzle. He's the king of the downhill. Performing well on the 5th best defender from each club.

Downhill Skiing Winter Olympics GIF by US National Archives

Wait, did I read this correctly. Rayner hadn't kicked a goal for 3 weeks leading into last week? Yikes.

Rayner maker is just a slight drizzle. He's the king of the downhill. Performing well on the 5th best defender from each club.

Downhill Skiing Winter Olympics GIF by US National Archives

Wait, did I read this correctly. Rayner hadn't kicked a goal for 3 weeks leading into last week? Yikes.

Yannik Sinner is also a downhill skier, he's also the best player in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brissie fans a little nervous Cam goes missing tonight?

Must play a solid game. Nothing special but 15 disposals, 4-5 tackles and a goal (or two) will go a long way to helping his side win this game.
Anything less and Charlie can't do it on his own again.

Must play a solid game. Nothing special but 15 disposals, 4-5 tackles and a goal (or two) will go a long way to helping his side win this game.

Danster is definitely getting nervous that Cam Cam, the modern world version of the prehistoric Bam Bam, will boss his way through another final.

Totally agree mate. Anything over the 12-13 touch range with 5 to 6 score involvements will go a long way. Few goals would he handy too.

So let us get this straight danster. Barely Avfritsch kicks 6 uncontested nothing goals in a final, zero contested marks, 16.2 player rating, his team won by 72 points, he can live off it forever.

Cam Rayner kicks 3 massive goals, 4 contested marks, 16.6 player rating, in a final his team wins by 28 points, he is a downhill skier.

Seems fair. 🤣
Ragun, does not even get out of the gate, is he even out there tonight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back