Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

So there were 3 bad calls all night? If you do something you need to do it right, you need to clip every bad call for the game that went against Melbourne. Then i'll take these claims seriously.
about 40 in total. You didn't watch the game? Maybe Rea's the game day thread where everyone, neutrals and even Brisbane fans acknowledged the one-sided umpiring.

about 40 in total. You didn't watch the game? Maybe Rea's the game day thread where everyone, neutrals and even Brisbane fans acknowledged the one-sided umpiring.

Without all of the clips you have no evidence Danny, its not what you know its what you can prove in a court of law

you love to talk about stats I don't care about. I only care about goals and Fritsch does that. His goal tallies speak for themselves and his AA squad selection. Since he was named in the squad you have no rights to mention his name. Move on to another player.

We get it you don't want to discuss Barely Avfritsch's stats Dan they are woeful. Obviously it is best to focus on goals with him, he is 25th in the AFL for avfritsch goals per game in 2024, almost respectable, but not when you take all his Joe the Gooses out. And I know we shouldn't discuss any of his other stats Danster because he is a gimp in every other stat area. Like, every single one.

AFL #86 contested marks, as you are about to see,that is bloody good for Barely Avfritsch.
AFL #492 for disposals - I mean Dan, only 414 players take the field each full round in the AFL, and Fritsch somehow manages to get the 492nd most disposals out of those 414 players.
AFL #411 for contested possessions.
AFL #496 for 1%ers equal with 19 other players so he is not even clear of the pack in 496th place, he is in the 496th placed peloton
AFL #455 for tackles.
AFL #215 for goal assists equal with 8 other players.
AFL #322 for metres gained.
AFL #87 for score involvements, not level with anyone, sitting proudly on his own....in 87th place.

But my favourite one....

AFL #534 for handballs, equal with 5 other players. That is bloody impressive in a field of 414 players.

So if Barely Avfritsch didn't get so many Joe the Goose goals he would be the biggest gimp in AFL history, rather than just the 38th biggest gimp, equal with 7 others in a peloton comprising 38th place.

But, Danster says he is worth pick 4, lol. Come on Danster, what pick is he worth now on your rolling list?

We get it you don't want to discuss Barely Avfritsch's stats Dan they are woeful. Obviously it is best to focus on goals with him, he is 25th in the AFL for avfritsch goals per game in 2024, almost respectable, but not when you take all his Joe the Gooses out. And I know we shouldn't discuss any of his other stats Danster because he is a gimp in every other stat area. Like, every single one.

AFL #86 contested marks, as you are about to see,that is bloody good for Barely Avfritsch.
AFL #492 for disposals - I mean Dan, only 414 players take the field each full round in the AFL, and Fritsch somehow manages to get the 492nd most disposals out of those 414 players.
AFL #411 for contested possessions.
AFL #496 for 1%ers equal with 19 other players so he is not even clear of the pack in 496th place, he is in the 496th placed peloton
AFL #455 for tackles.
AFL #215 for goal assists equal with 8 other players.
AFL #322 for metres gained.
AFL #87 for score involvements, not level with anyone, sitting proudly on his own....in 87th place.

But my favourite one....

AFL #534 for handballs, equal with 5 other players. That is bloody impressive in a field of 414 players.

So if Barely Avfritsch didn't get so many Joe the Goose goals he would be the biggest gimp in AFL history, rather than just the 38th biggest gimp, equal with 7 others in a peloton comprising 38th place.

But, Danster says he is worth pick 4, lol. Come on Danster, what pick is he worth now on your rolling list?
maybe even higher. 6 in a granny puts him higher than others. He's on track for another 50 goal season.

1 stat you didn't show was goals for a medium forward. 🙄

maybe even higher. 6 in a granny puts him higher than others. He's on track for another 50 goal season.

1 stat you didn't show was goals for a medium forward. 🙄

This is goals per game for medium forwards Danster, you will notice Barely Avfritsch is nowhere to be seen.

1719615521534.png

Here is where Barely Avfritsch fits into the picture, as a very very poor excuse for a key forward....

He is a gimp key forward, but he is a key forward. W Stick is miles better than him in a much worse team. Of players playing as key forwards drafted at the same time or later than Barely Avfritsch, he has the 8th highest goal avfritsch per game. Well, the equal 8th highest. Of players playing key forward his own age or younger he has the 15th highest avfritsch goals per game. And he is a gimp in every other stat. Embarrassing for you Danster. And you are normally a person with no shame. :)

1719616332657.png

This is goals per game for medium forwards Danster, you will notice Barely Avfritsch is nowhere to be seen.

View attachment 2033375

Here is where Barely Avfritsch fits into the picture, as a very very poor excuse for a key forward....

He is a gimp key forward, but he is a key forward. W Stick is miles better than him in a much worse team. Of players playing as key forwards drafted at the same time or later than Barely Avfritsch, he has the 8th highest goal avfritsch per game. Well, the equal 8th highest. Of players playing key forward his own age or younger he has the 15th highest avfritsch goals per game. And he is a gimp in every other stat. Embarrassing for you Danster. And you are normally a person with no shame. :)

View attachment 2033380
No point- you can drop as many stats as you like and he'll come back and say "How many of them kicked 6 in a GF?"

View attachment 2033375

View attachment 2033380
lol so you did all of that research because you think Bayley Fritsch is a key forward at 188cm?

Dude, you lost your right to talk about him since he made the AA squad. If you make an AA squad you're elite. Bottom line.

6 goals in a granny hasn't been done in over 20 years and has kicked more goals than 99% of the league in the last 4 years. more than any other Brisbane player.

MEANWHILE, Cam Rayner and Logan Morris both subbed out of the game after half time.

Where are all the Logan Morris fans. lol. 1 touch. Moniz-Wakefield > Logan Morris.

And like I've always said Bruce Reville is better than Rayner by a country mile.

lol so you did all of that research because you think Bayley Fritsch is a key forward at 188cm?

Dude, you lost your right to talk about him since he made the AA squad. If you make an AA squad you're elite. Bottom line.

6 goals in a granny hasn't been done in over 20 years and has kicked more goals than 99% of the league in the last 4 years. more than any other Brisbane player.

MEANWHILE, Cam Rayner and Logan Morris both subbed out of the game after half time.

Where are all the Logan Morris fans. lol. 1 touch. Moniz-Wakefield > Logan Morris.

And like I've always said Bruce Reville is better than Rayner by a country mile.

Barely Avfritsch is putting together a hell of a season for a player worth pick 4 who is elite Danster. :tearsofjoy:

He is the 60th highest rated forward in the competition in 2024. Some sort of elite that. Equivalent of the 4th best forward in an average team. :)

Meanwhile Cam Rayner is the 27th highest rated forward in the AFL, equivalent of the second best forward in an average team. I told you this would happen Dan but you wouldn't listen, you were too busy setting up your possession prediction competition.

Cam Rayner > Daylight.

Daylight > Barely Avfritsch.

Rayner 2 crucial goals last night. Barely Avfritsch 2 goals in his last 4 games. Uncontested chest mark goals he kicked 3 years ago don't seem to be helping him now Danster. :)

Barely Avfritsch is putting together a hell of a season for a player worth pick 4 who is elite Danster. :tearsofjoy:

He is the 60th highest rated forward in the competition in 2024. Some sort of elite that. Equivalent of the 4th best forward in an average team. :)

Meanwhile Cam Rayner is the 27th highest rated forward in the AFL, equivalent of the second best forward in an average team. I told you this would happen Dan but you wouldn't listen, you were too busy setting up your possession prediction competition.

Cam Rayner > Daylight.

Daylight > Barely Avfritsch.

Rayner 2 crucial goals last night. Barely Avfritsch 2 goals in his last 4 games. Uncontested chest mark goals he kicked 3 years ago don't seem to be helping him now Danster. :)
haha sorry mate. you lost the right to talk about him once he made the AA squad and a full squad of selectors recognised his elite-ness.

Please show me last year's AA squad and tell me which ones aren't good players 😀

Rayner subbed out at half time right? lol 3 touches in a half with one cheap goal square goal. 🤣 Pick 1 😆 🤣

You told me Rayner was going to break out. Is this a breakout? 14 touches a game and not even 1 goal a game? 😀

The board has moved on past Rayner, we recognise he's a spud and now we're talking about other players. keep up 😀

lol that just about sums up Rayner. 8 possessions is now defended because he's such a scrub. 😀
The irony of a salty Melbourne fan complaining about Umpires and a throw after watching Oliver/Viney drop and throw the pill all evening is refreshingly sweet addition to the glory of victory.

However - as my wife always says to me it's not just the number or size it's what you do with it ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony of a salty Melbourne fan complaining about Umpires and a throw after watching Oliver/Viney drop and throw the pill all evening is refreshingly sweet addition to the glory of victory.

However - as my wife always says to me it's not just the number or size it's what you do with it ......
lol. you're a troll. You can tell from the game day thread that all the neutrals (and even many Brisbane fans) acknowledged the umpiring was one-way. The Rivers disallowed goal no way gets called if he played for Brisbane and the blocking call on Tomlinson bs, and then the non-blocking call on May which all lead to goals. so that's 3 goals right there before even getting started on the 10 non holding the balls called on Ah Chee, Zac Bailey etc.

How funny was it when Rayner took a mark over a first year player and let him know about it and everyone was standing there like 'who is this #16 guy'. Rayner was playing on our worst player and he still had 0 influence on the game. 😀

Deflect away when other evidence speaks otherwise. Rather have Rayner's 2 goals and assists etc rather than Fritsch's effort last night.

Empty Barrels and all that.

Lost credibility when you tried to unironically claim Melb were an 8 goal better side and the umpires didn't pay 40 free kicks your way.
Your favourite player Fritsch had a shot to tie it up with a minute left and missed.
Rayner kicking 2 goals and directly assisting another- I'd take that every week if offered. He's not in the team to rack up big numbers of possessions.

Deez used to be a defensive wall. You couldn't get past May, Lever and Gawn which often led to their forwards being in acres of space on the turnover.

Fritsch used to revel in this role.

No point- you can drop as many stats as you like and he'll come back and say "How many of them kicked 6 in a GF?"

half an hour later

Remove this Banner Ad

Back