Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost credibility when you tried to unironically claim Melb were an 8 goal better side and the umpires didn't pay 40 free kicks your way.
Your favourite player Fritsch had a shot to tie it up with a minute left and missed.
Rayner kicking 2 goals and directly assisting another- I'd take that every week if offered. He's not in the team to rack up big numbers of possessions.
I've already shown 10 with video evidence. I could keep going.

Sometimes it concerns me that you might be looking at a live stat sheet instead of watching games Danny.

And claiming that the Dees should have received 60 odd frees for the match. I’m yet to see 40 videos so you’re losing credibility by the minute, your credibility is flat lining Danny.

also Danny you've lost any minute bit of credibility you had by potting Logan Morris an 8 game first year player, go get yourself a McMorris hat off the roar deal merchandise

lol. you're a troll. You can tell from the game day thread that all the neutrals (and even many Brisbane fans) acknowledged the umpiring was one-way. The Rivers disallowed goal no way gets called if he played for Brisbane and the blocking call on Tomlinson bs, and then the non-blocking call on May which all lead to goals. so that's 3 goals right there before even getting started on the 10 non holding the balls called on Ah Chee, Zac Bailey etc.

How funny was it when Rayner took a mark over a first year player and let him know about it and everyone was standing there like 'who is this #16 guy'. Rayner was playing on our worst player and he still had 0 influence on the game. 😀
Scoreboard .. there's always next week.

And maybe score in the last quarter. That should help.

also Danny you've lost any minute bit of credibility you had by potting Logan Morris an 8 game first year player, go get yourself a McMorris hat off the roar deal merchandise

I wasn't the muppet saying Morris was better than all of Melbourne's forwards 😀

Good on you Maysy. Telling the umpire he's inexperienced. Another pathetic call resulting in a direct goal when we're about to pump the ball inside 50m.

Then when May gets legitimately blocked in the last qtr, umps swallow the whistle.

Good that Hodge called it out too.
View attachment 2033552
Terrible call. Was on the edge of giving away another free for dissent with how he talked to the umpire.

Im actually not certain that the umpire wasn't calling it for the hand grabbing at Hipwoods jumper. The hand up near his collar looks a lot like a grab holding him down from competing especially from where the adjucating umpire is looking from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible call. Was on the edge of giving away another free for dissent with how he talked to the umpire.

Im actually not certain that the umpire wasn't calling it for the hand grabbing at Hipwoods jumper. The hand up near his collar looks a lot like a grab holding him down from competing especially from where the adjucating umpire is looking from
a dissent call would've been worth it. the umps deserved it. At least to make them see that there are 2 teams out there.wouldve been well worth it. The ump wasn't gonna call dissent because he knew it was too obvious at that point

lol. Bogan Morris the sub for the mighty fine 1 disposal into the 3rd quarter. :)

Logan kicked his first goal at 18, banana fritter 21. It’s a tough comparison for you to spin Danny. Sad to see the fritter relegated to defending a defender. Even degenerate goodie knows it’s over

It was a fair comparison, I did the same age comparison for fairness
Watching Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back