Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on you Maysy. Telling the umpire he's inexperienced. Another pathetic call resulting in a direct goal when we're about to pump the ball inside 50m.

Then when May gets legitimately blocked in the last qtr, umps swallow the whistle.

Good that Hodge called it out too.
View attachment 2033552
Thanks for showing clear evidence of a non paid dissent free that should of went to the lions.

The wrong call wasn't made though. The other melbourne bloke clearly blocked which is something that you can't do. You also can't berate the umpire like this. Thanks for proving my point.
Well you obviously can because May was bloked 100 times worse in the last quarter but it was called play on.

And the level of force that Tomlinson applied doesn't reach any threshold of contact.

People who encourage dissent against the umpires aren't worth listening to. Imagine thinking abuse is a good thing
it's fine. Especially knowing that it will likely swing future decisions. That's how bad the umpires are. They get swung so easily by the crowd etc. They say an umpire will never change their decision. Well that's true, but it can affect future decisions. Unfortunately that's the standard of umpiring these days.

No, what is wrong with you? Its just straight up not ok to think you should abuse people to make them to "do their job better". If thats your attitude I worry for anyone you have to work or deal with in your personal life

It also shows you have a terrible understanding of sport and how hard it is to get enough umpires and support staff especially at the volunteer level.

No, what is wrong with you? Its just straight up not ok to think you should abuse people to make them to "do their job better". If thats your attitude I worry for anyone you have to work or deal with in your personal life

It also shows you have a terrible understanding of sport and how hard it is to get enough umpires and support staff especially at the volunteer level.
what's the difference between that and players yelling at other players on the field? ...

Yes umpiring is hard but I can do a better job myself.

what's the difference between that and players yelling at other players on the field? ...

Danny if you were to umpire you realise you can’t just give 60 free kicks to the Dees each match yeah?

I look forward to seeing you out there on the weekend then. Oh wait you won't be. Cause you can't and I can't. So I guess we will just watch from the sidelines again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ooh Cherry picking - lets all play. Just one example of a Melbourne throw not pinged. Usual suspect.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 3.58.35 PM.png

so I call BS as normal to Danster and all "his evidence". This NRL worthy pass led to a Melbourne goal btw.

ooh Cherry picking - lets all play. Just one example of a Melbourne throw not pinged. Usual suspect.

View attachment 2036061

so I call BS as normal to Danster and all "his evidence". This NRL worthy pass led to a Melbourne goal btw.
I need to see it on video. A still shot doesn't show anything. I showed a video of Lohman throwing it. Happy to call Oliver's a throw once I see it.

I look forward to seeing you out there on the weekend then. Oh wait you won't be. Cause you can't and I can't. So I guess we will just watch from the sidelines again.
Umpiring is the biggest issue with today's game. And I've said this for years. They are a 6-8 goal factor in most games. I've been consistent on this for 5 years on this board. Even when we won the flag versus the dogs I knew that half the battle was going to be the umpires not getting sucked into the ducking and flopping of Weightman and Hunter. if they got sucked into it, I knew we'd be against it. But they allowed the game to flow, and didn't fall for it and that was the main factor in the game.

Umpiring is the biggest issue with today's game. And I've said this for years. They are a 6-8 goal factor in most games. I've been consistent on this for 5 years on this board. Even when we won the flag versus the dogs I knew that half the battle was going to be the umpires not getting sucked into the ducking and flopping of Weightman and Hunter. if they got sucked into it, I knew we'd be against it. But they allowed the game to flow, and didn't fall for it and that was the main factor in the game.
You now just come across as a sore loser. Which is a shame because I actually agree that young Cam may not reach the heights we all wanted.

No wonder you're not allowed on your own board. People just tire of your petty arguments.

You now just come across as a sore loser. Which is a shame because I actually agree that young Cam may not reach the heights we all wanted.

No wonder you're not allowed on your own board. People just tire of your petty arguments.
Do you really expect fans not to be 'sore losers' after poor umpiring? Like, what world do you live in? Tell that to Essendon fans, tell that to Adelaide when they disallowed a clear goal which kicked them out of the finals. It's totally reasonable to blame the umpires. They have a massive influence on games.

I didn't watch any of the game. Have only seen the last minute.

How can the umpires get that one call so damn wrong. Kick was clearly deflected off a player.

I'm not talking about the rest of the game and freo got this and that. But this is one call that was so clear and so bad it cost a team a game. Crazy this stuff still happens. Imagine this in a GF.
Cool. so basically you only think that it's a sore loser when it doesn't apply to Brisbane. You may hate how I share my opinion but we share exactly the same opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back